Boris Johnson #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Interesting that Rishi and Raab have both refused to repeat the Savile smear. Presumably because they both know it’s libellous?

Reactions: 7
Hilarious the way numerous Tory MPs are parroting the latest “save Boris” dictat- “all yesterdays resignations were part of his plan.” Yeah right.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Interesting that Rishi and Raab have both refused to repeat the Savile smear. Presumably because they both know it’s libellous?
Well quite. They’re stupid but not that stupid.

Did anyone hear Sunak ( worth about £200 million and married to the daughter of a billionaire ) telling us plebs that the best way to cope with the rise in prices and the extortionate cost of fuel was to live within our means?
Does he honestly believe we hadn’t thought of that? Or tried it?
🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 21

Did anyone hear Sunak ( worth about £200 million and married to the daughter of a billionaire ) telling us plebs that the best way to cope with the rise in prices and the extortionate cost of fuel was to live within our means?
🤬🤬🤬🤬
Surprised he didn’t say people should think about closing at least one wing of their mansions and cutting down on staff nos. Talk about being tone deaf. Nothing like a multi millionaire lecturing you on how to “live within your means.” 🙄

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 18

🤬🤬🤬🤬
Next thing they will be telling me is to stop stocking up on fabarge eggs!

This is what Sunak will have manage if he is to become leader. People pointing out that how does he know what it's like to be poor etc.

Reactions: 9
Next thing they will be telling me is to stop stocking up on fabarge eggs!

This is what Sunak will have manage if he is to become leader. People pointing out that how does he know what it's like to be poor etc.
Well I must admit I am loathe to cut down on my Faberge Egg collection. Think I will just fire The Butler and a couple of Footmen instead.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Well I must admit I am loathe to cut down on my Faberge Egg collection. Think I will just fire The Butler and a couple of Footmen instead.
Hmm, If fire the butler, who will squeeze my toothpaste onto my toothbrush?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think most people accept that politicians are likely to be richer than them. What they don’t like is being lectured on needing to “live within their means” by politicians who have no idea what that would actually be like. So if Sunak becomes leader he needs to avoid those sort of remarks.

Reactions: 10
Surprised he didn’t say people should think about closing at least one wing of their mansions and cutting down on staff nos. Talk about being tone deaf. Nothing like a multi millionaire lecturing you on how to “live within your means.” 🙄
At this point I gravitate, as always, to Sir Terry Pratchett. The Samuel Vimes Boots Theory of Socioeconomic unfairness …

“The reason that the rich were so rich, Vimes reasoned, was because they managed to spend less money.

Take boots, for example. He earned thirty-eight dollars a month plus allowances. A really good pair of leather boots cost fifty dollars. But an affordable pair of boots, which were sort of OK for a season or two and then leaked like hell when the cardboard gave out, cost about ten dollars. Those were the kind of boots Vimes always bought, and wore until the soles were so thin that he could tell where he was in Ankh-Morpork on a foggy night by the feel of the cobbles.

But the thing was that good boots lasted for years and years. A man who could afford fifty dollars had a pair of boots that'd still be keeping his feet dry in ten years' time, while the poor man who could only afford cheap boots would have spent a hundred dollars on boots in the same time and would still have wet feet.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
If they think I’m giving up my Faberge Eggs they’ve got another think coming. I know we have to tighten our belts but that’s a bit much. They’ll be asking me to only feed my peacocks once a week next.

God, this bunch just get worse and worse and worse. I think this pencil necked piece of tit may actually be above Johnson on my hate list

Rees Mogg has shares in a company called Kalbe Farma, which produces a termination drug.
🤬

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
There is still a huge cult of personality around Boris. Just go on Twitter and type in the #BackBoris and you’ll see it for yourselves, and the most tragic thing of all is that these are exactly the kind of people Boris and his cronies sneer at and look down upon. They are however incapable of seeing that, and will accuse anyone who points it out to them of being a ‘leftie‘ or a traitor.

Reactions: 14

🤬🤬🤬🤬

Someone should ask him to demonstrate how the average earner on £26k is able to do that when his boss regularly cries about his £150k salary while subsidising the majority of his living costs on OUR pound.

• Angry
  • Sick
Yes, I saw an interview with Red Wall voters and one of the interviewees said they voted Boris because he's different to all the Tory Etonians they usually had!!

• Angry
  • Haha
Is anyone else listening to LBC? David Lammy was talking to Ian Blackford and they were discussing how there a photos being circulated in MP Whats App groups that haven’t yet been leaked and Lammy implied that they may or may not include dodgy stuff. I can’t remember the exact wording, but I thought that was interesting. My feeling was drug taking but maybe I’m completely barking up the wrong tree? Either way I wonder how long it will take Cummings to leak those to the press?

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Is anyone else listening to LBC? David Lammy was talking to Ian Blackford and they were discussing how there a photos being circulated in MP Whats App groups that haven’t yet been leaked and Lammy implied that they may or may not include dodgy stuff. I can’t remember the exact wording, but I thought that was interesting. My feeling was drug taking but maybe I’m completely barking up the wrong tree? Either way I wonder how long it will take Cummings to leak those to the press?

Ooh interesting. Wouldn’t surprise me in the slightest.

I’ve read a few reports today that Johnson is being advised to sack Sunak for his lack of loyalty 🙄
Apparently the ‘official photographer’ took photos at one of the parties and there is a picture of Johnson, beer in hand, standing next to none other than Rishi Sunak. Presumably that rules Sunak out of taking over?

Reactions: 8
Ooh interesting. Wouldn’t surprise me in the slightest.

I’ve read a few reports today that Johnson is being advised to sack Sunak for his lack of loyalty 🙄
Apparently the ‘official photographer’ took photos at one of the parties and there is a picture of Johnson, beer in hand, standing next to none other than Rishi Sunak. Presumably that rules Sunak out of taking over?
Johnsons new media advisors first idea:
1644098661581.png

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Not sure if we can link twitter .. but from bbclaurak account quoting Harri today .. why would this even be released to media if it did happen (mad mad mad interaction).

"I walked in, I gave him a salute and said ‘Prime Minister, Guto Harri reporting for duty’ and he stood up from behind his desk and started to salute but then said ‘What am I doing, I should take the knee for you."....
"I then asked ‘Are you going to survive Boris?’ And he said in his deep voice, slowly and with purpose, whilst singing a little as he finished his sentence ‘I Will Survive’. " he answered, ‘I’ve got all my love to give’, so we had a little blast of Gloria Gaynor!".. says Harri

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
As I've said before, it's something when the most embarrassing Prime Minister of your lifetime isn't the one that fucked a pig.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.