Boris Johnson #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah for sure, he’s due to amend the NI protocol this week ( apparently) that may not stand too well for him either, the EU is to fight it for all their worth , that might put a few backs up.
The problem is that he has no International allies in changing the protocol. The US has already told him not to bother.

Reactions: 1
Any thread title name suggestions? My puns are worse than Boris’ ability to lie about parties!

😂 Did she consume too much of the Sainsburys reduced priced Pimms

Reactions: 2
Mogg backs the PM but when Boris gets a similar result tonight to what May got a few years ago, Jacob should be made to explain the difference to why he wanted May to resign then but not Johnson now.

He has explained it (in a manner of speaking). He said that the difference is that he didn't support May but does support Johnson. It's a fairly rare occasion when a politician admits what we all know i.e. that they are prepared to say anything in support of their own position without worrying about consistency, fairness, morals etc.

Reactions: 2
New thread is called A vonc on the conk... unfortunately it doesnt say its about Johnson as I was a bit hasty!!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.