Boris Johnson #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s all very deliberate with this bunch. Take the narrative on a completely different path, distract people and make them angry, deflect from the real issues, avoid accountability.

And the BBC, in perpetual fear of Savile and other duck ups, feed that narrative. They’re talking about it yet again today. The national broadcaster really is just as inept at times.

Reactions: 10
Why is it that it’s female Conservative MP’s that bring me to tears more than any other variety?

Reactions: 4
Has else noticed that the gammon community are all up in arms on social media over the prospect of their glorious leader being disposed? Apparently we should all be worshiping at his alter because he ‘got Brexit done’, well yes he did but that’s all he had to offer and that’s done and dusted he has nothing else to offer. They are now going after Tobias Ellwood because he apparently was a remainer(how dare he) and ‘isn’t a real Tory’ is a traitor etc, because they don’t appear to understand that both sides of the political divide are a spectrum, and you can be a Tory and still think Boris is a cock.

Anyway they want to be careful they don’t give themselves a heart attack or a stroke or something.

Reactions: 9
Why is it that it’s female Conservative MP’s that bring me to tears more than any other variety?
I find them all equally abhorrent, but I do know what you mean. I suppose women are stereotypically seen as being softer and more empathetic than men. I think Thatcher, Truss, Patel, Coffey et al. have put that idea firmly to bed.

Has else noticed that the gammon community are all up in arms on social media over the prospect of their glorious leader being disposed? Apparently we should all be worshiping at his alter because he ‘got Brexit done’, well yes he did but that’s all he had to offer and that’s done and dusted he has nothing else to offer. They are now going after Tobias Ellwood because he apparently was a remainer(how dare he) and ‘isn’t a real Tory’ is a traitor etc, because they don’t appear to understand that both sides of the political divide are a spectrum, and you can be a Tory and still think Boris is a cock.

Anyway they want to be careful they don’t give themselves a heart attack or a stroke or something.
The gammons are always ranting about something, which is pretty odd considering they apparently won. 🙄 I suppose it gives them a break from wanging on about gender neutral toilets.
I realise I’m going to come across as a whiny, metropolitan remoaner, but getting Brexit done Johnson style is nothing to be proud of. It’s the most insane act of national self sabotage in history.
I’m off to bang my head against the wall for some light relief.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I find them all equally abhorrent, but I do know what you mean. I suppose women are stereotypically seen as being softer and more empathetic than men. I think Thatcher, Truss, Patel, Coffey et al. have put that idea firmly to bed.

The gammons are always ranting about something, which is pretty odd considering they apparently won. 🙄 I suppose it gives them a break from wanging on about gender neutral toilets.
I realise I’m going to come across as a whiny, metropolitan remoaner, but getting Brexit done Johnson style is nothing to be proud of. It’s the most insane act of national self sabotage in history.
I’m off to bang my head against the wall for some light relief.
All of this +++++++++++++

Reactions: 8

I heartily wish they all would.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
..When Ian Blackford made a speech that ended with a comment about him eating cake while people were struggling he just replied with a joke about Ian looking like he eats more cake than him. Meanwhile all his MPs were giggling like schoolboys. How is he getting away with it?
Bunter Blackford is just a nationalist pig. And yes, he does like his cake! 🎂 I'll never forget how he and his henchmen bullied Charles Kennedy before he died. Kennedy was more of a decent man than Bunter will ever be! :mad:

1643809146205.png

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Don’t forget La Widdicombe. I try, but she refuses to go.
as someone who was first eligible to vote in 1979 and had Barbara Castle as a role model, I had a very, very rude awakening but this lot seem to just be doubling down. All the spite and venom but not of the nous.

Reactions: 5
Don’t forget La Widdicombe. I try, but she refuses to go.
as someone who was first eligible to vote in 1979 and had Barbara Castle as a role model, I had a very, very rude awakening but this lot seem to just be doubling down. All the spite and venom but not of the nous.
Yup. I love Strictly but I’ve never forgiven them for their attempt to turn that evil old cow into some kind of national treasure.

@Gym&Tonic - totally forgot to say that your use of the phrase “the gammon community” genuinely made me laugh out loud.
I had visions of a load of very red-faced men, clad in yellow corduroy trousers living in the most miserable cul de sac in the country.

• Haha
  • Heart
Yup. I love Strictly but I’ve never forgiven them for their attempt to turn that evil old cow into some kind of national treasure.
Her joining the Brexit party was only because the Tories won't give her a peerage.

Reactions: 2

@Gym&Tonic - totally forgot to say that your use of the phrase “the gammon community” genuinely made me laugh out loud.
I had visions of a load of very red-faced men, clad in yellow corduroy trousers living in the most miserable cul de sac in the country.
And that’s exactly what they all look like! 40 at the very youngest, bald, red faced with massive beer bellies and gold jewellery.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Well the phrase rats/sinking ship comes to mind tonight... I assume BoJo will be burning the midnight oil with Lynton Crosbie to try and get a grip. Praps a bit late?

• Haha
Hmm interesting. Munira Mirza’s letter of resignation is extremely powerful and The Spectator is more or less calling for Johnson to go. Wonder how the Torygraph will present it all?
(edited for factual accuracy - Forsyth actually got the scoop on Mirza’s departure)

Hmm interesting. Munira Mirza’s letter of resignation is extremely powerful and The Spectator’s Political Editor James Forsyth (Allegra’s husband) is now calling for Johnson to go. Wonder how the Torygraph will present it all?
Hmm.
Would that be the same James Forsyth whose best man was none other than Rishi Sunak? The James Forsyth who is the godfather of Sunak’s kids? What are the odds?
Apropos of nothing and purely by coincidence, Munira Mirza is married to Dougie Smith ( far right wingnut who used to organise sex parties ) who is really good friends with….slimy Sunak. 🙄

• Wow
  • Sad
To be fair, if I was Lynton Crosby I think I'd be reconsidering my decision to work with Johnson. To have any chance of success he'd have to gag him and stuff him in the nearest fridge.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.