Boris Johnson #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The memes and videos doing the rounds are hilarious, there's one with Teresa May strutting into the downing Street party as BJ says Christmas is cancelled. They really haven't a hope of people following what they say now 😕 which is totally tit.

Reactions: 2
I reckon Sir Tom Marcus Anton Dec. Capitalise on the names of people that us plebs actually have a little respect for.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I reckon Sir Tom Marcus Anton Dec. Capitalise on the names of people that us plebs actually have a little respect for.
You do know the baby is a girl right?
Do you not think the poor little thing already has the huge disadvantage of having a lying fatberg and a conniving dingbat for parents? Naming her after an old man and a drunk driver seems overly harsh.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
You do know the baby is a girl right?
Do you not think the poor little thing already has the huge disadvantage of having a lying fatberg and a conniving dingbat for parents? Naming her after an old man and a drunk driver seems overly harsh.
A girl? Christ he will struggle to find any women he admires to cash in on

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Maybe they will call her Tia Maria- after the nightcap they all had before they left the party.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If you've ever studied politics, at whatever level. The first thing you are taught (at least back in my day) is that The Left always fracture. The key to Tory party success is that they stay together. It's a simple as that. It's not complicated. The Left ALWAYS start in-fighting. As you say, it's very 'frustrating'.

Although I would consider myself Apolitical ie: A 'floater'. I do take an interest in politics. But this thread is about Boris right? Not politics. Can I just say, I find the man a disgusting, repulsive individual.
So true, bang on true. 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

This is all too convenient. I think she's had a hastily-arranged elective C-section. I had 4 inductions and they all took bleeping days. Oh the ordeal! It takes at least an hour to get you all registered and set up with the monitors and gel/cannula stuff. I would love to have waltzed into the hospital at 7.40 like Carrie and had my baby in my arms a couple of hours later.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
If you've ever studied politics, at whatever level. The first thing you are taught (at least back in my day) is that The Left always fracture. The key to Tory party success is that they stay together. It's a simple as that. It's not complicated. The Left ALWAYS start in-fighting. As you say, it's very 'frustrating'.

Although I would consider myself Apolitical ie: A 'floater'. I do take an interest in politics. But this thread is about Boris right? Not politics. Can I just say, I find the man a disgusting, repulsive individual.
Great point.

Based on the Boris kids names we do know I predict a first name with a classics link, or an old school 'posh' vibe. Maybe both - Octavia, Pandora, Olympia etc. Middle names will be family names like Wilfred's.

Boris's mother Charlotte died in September, so maybe that as a middle. His maternal grandmother was Frances. Stanley's mother was called Irene. Carrie's mother is Josephine, but I don't know her maternal grandmother's name. Her father's mother was Anne. (thank you wiki for these facts I do not care for except right now to guess the name).

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
It's easy to slate Boris. I am no fan. But what's the other option? Stop moaning and give me a solution. Liz Truss? Dishi Rishi? Really?

The true tragedy imo is that there is no credible opposition. Sir Keir comes across as a decent fellow. Dull, but decent. But you know, YOU KNOW, that the Labour Party can't be trusted, they will either bankrupt the nation or elect a load of loonies to the front bench. You know that.

I voted for the Green Party last time. Which is a bit of a joke because I believe nuclear energy is the way forward in terms of sustainable energy, but the Green's are against that. Makes no sense to me. But hey ho.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.