Boris Johnson #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
After the by election in Shropshire do we think its curtains for old Bojo or will he survive another day 😁

Reactions: 5
He’s finished long term but nobody is going to want to take over atm due to covid

Reactions: 9
He’s finished long term but nobody is going to want to take over atm due to covid
Thats fair 😂 like a poisoned chalice. Imagine winning a general election with such a massive majority then less than 3 months later a global pandemic appears.

Reactions: 8
Thats fair 😂 like a poisoned chalice. Imagine winning a general election with such a massive majority then less than 3 months later a global pandemic appears.
It's almost like Karma is actually a thing! Although without covid, the Brexit shitshow would have been front and centre. Farmers in North Shropshire realising that what was clear as day and they decided to ignore has come back to bite them on the bum

Reactions: 15
It's almost like Karma is actually a thing! Although without covid, the Brexit shitshow would have been front and centre. Farmers in North Shropshire realising that what was clear as day and they decided to ignore has come back to bite them on the bum
I was a remainer but can recognise the tactics used by brexiteers and dont judge anyone for voting for it who has now changed their mind. Hindsight is a wonderful thing :(

• Haha
Reactions: 16
After the by election in Shropshire do we think its curtains for old Bojo or will he survive another day 😁
I want him to stay as I'm a Labour supporter. The more damage he does to the conservative party the better, although I have to say I would enjoy seeing him voted out....

Priti Patel does, and she would be worse than Johnson. So, go Priti!!!

• Haha
I want him to stay as I'm a Labour supporter. The more damage he does to the conservative party the better, although I have to say I would enjoy seeing him voted out....

Priti Patel does, and she would be worse than Johnson. So, go Priti!!!
Oh I agree. The less damage limitation the better. Let them implode.

Reactions: 6
It is his karma for bleeping over Theresa, who also got a bad egg by another incompetent tw*t David Cameron. The damage those 3 have collectively done, it's unbelievable.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
It is his karma for bleeping over Theresa, who also got a bad egg by another incompetent tw*t David Cameron. The damage those 3 have collectively done, it's unbelievable.
Karma for buggering up London Transport and leaving a massive financial black hole for Sadiq Khan to find, not building Council Houses, cheating on his wives, lying to the nation about Brexit, etc.

Johnson will go down as one of the worst post-war PM's alongside Eden and Chamberlain

Reactions: 14
Boris going will be the beginning of realigning with the EU.

Not sure if we'll ever officially rejoin but...

So please, Boris, just f*ck off.

His mother, who died this year got 3rd billing to Carrie's aunt and a random name!
Not sure that it's random. Iris is the Greek goddess of the rainbow (BJ's classics again) and little Romy is a rainbow baby after a miscarriage.

Reactions: 3
What is the golden rule he barks at the reporter for breaking that was doing the rounds on twitter earlier? I get the vibe from the clip that behind closed doors Boris can be quite a nasty one.

What is the golden rule he barks at the reporter for breaking that was doing the rounds on twitter earlier? I get the vibe from the clip that behind closed doors Boris can be quite a nasty one.
I don;t doubt it. Often the simile doesn't reach the eyes. He has no real friends. He's betrayed so many people, no one trusts him.

Reactions: 10
I was a remainer but can recognise the tactics used by brexiteers and dont judge anyone for voting for it who has now changed their mind. Hindsight is a wonderful thing :(
I haven’t changed my mind. But I do bitterly regret voting for Johnson. Libetarian my arse

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.