Boris Johnson #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ask any decent psychiatrist: A psychopath will almost always end up with another psychopath, ie: Carrie. Then we have Meghan and Harry. It's scary these bleeping nuts have so much power and influence.

Reactions: 4
Ask any decent psychiatrist: A psychopath will almost always end up with another psychopath, ie: Carrie. Then we have Meghan and Harry. It's scary these bleeping nuts have so much power and influence.
That is a ridiculous comparison. I can just about understand people not being keen on Meghan and Harry, but as far as I know they are not responsible for the death of 150,000 people.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
That is a ridiculous comparison. I can just about understand people not being keen on Meghan and Harry, but as far as I know they are not responsible for the death of 150,000 people.
Well, you should look into all the investments M and H have made with regards to arms-manufacturers via their recent 'ethical banking' venture. It might not be 150k, but drones aren't built to scatter petals I assure you.

• Wow
Where is Boris?! Labour have KS out calling for plan B and they bring Javid to tell us all will be normal by Christmas. Why are people not concerned that the PM is thought too much of a liability to do a live interview for channels beyond the BBC?!

Reactions: 14
Because he'll wiffle and waffle and piffle and chuck in a Latin phrase, and only Laura Kuenssberg has the stomach to listen, or even look at that stupid hair and lardy face and body.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Where is Boris?! Labour have KS out calling for plan B and they bring Javid to tell us all will be normal by Christmas. Why are people not concerned that the PM is thought too much of a liability to do a live interview for channels beyond the BBC?!
My Christmas will be normal. KS or BJ have no power over my life or my Christmas. The public have adhered to their part of the bargain. My freedom doesn’t come with caveats

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Passenger Duty on domestic flights to be reduced.

Just how green is that Boris...
That really helps everyone out because we're all just flying around the country on a daily basis aren't we?

Someone on another thread shared one of this pix, and I thought it must be photoshopped. How bloody embarassing and sickening.

"The Cop26 climate summit is at serious risk of failure because countries are still not promising enough to restrict global temperature rises to below 1.5C, Boris Johnson has warned." (The Guardian)

The irony when his own party voted not to restrict dumping sewage into rivers and the sea, causing massive issues for the ecosystem which is vital to remove CO2

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Even the most ardent environmentalists must realize this climate conference is an absolute bleeping fiasco.

Reactions: 6
Even the most ardent environmentalists must realize this climate conference is an absolute bleeping fiasco.
I think the ardent environmentalists especially think that! It's all farcical, the promises being made all seem like lip service to me.

The mask of the jolly Boris slips and the nasty person he really is comes out.....

• Sick
Reactions: 3
The fact that he wore a mask when he got off the plane but not in a crowded room, man.

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.