Boris Johnson #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This too could be interesting……
And looking at the photo, he’s on a train, and not wearing a mask. The Avanti West Coast train Covid guidance asks “please respect others……..wear a face covering in crowded spaces”. Does he respect no one?

• Angry
Reactions: 6
This too could be interesting……
And looking at the photo, he’s on a train, and not wearing a mask. The Avanti West Coast train Covid guidance asks “please respect others……..wear a face covering in crowded spaces”. Does he respect no one?
No
(too short)

Reactions: 4
The Peppa Pig story is in the Mail too - and OMG the comments online should worry CHQ! Middle England turning on the Tories, not a good look for old Al. Still, couldnt happen to a nicer bloke.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
As Boris himself said on Have I Got News For You once, the problem is that its quite possible that behind the carefully crafted public persona of a blithering idiot there is, in fact, a blithering idiot.

Many a true word is spoken in jest, as they say.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
A nice deflection away from MPs voting on the Health & Social Care Bill today.

Reactions: 9
I wondered if he was pissed during that speech. It was strange even for him. Probably fallen off the waggon again, though I’d imagine as a parent of a toddler he possibly has been to Peppa Pig world 😂

Reactions: 3
Probably sleep deprived after being relegated to the sofa by Carrie after buyer's-regret-gate.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I wondered if he was pissed during that speech. It was strange even for him. Probably fallen off the waggon again, though I’d imagine as a parent of a toddler he possibly has been to Peppa Pig world 😂
Oh he’s been alright. The absolute state of it.

F8C186F8-5A63-444C-B32C-67B81FDDA5E6.jpeg

It’s a sad state of affairs when you actually hope the fucker was pissed, because behaving like an incoherent blubbering lunatic while sober is even worse.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I wondered if he was pissed or had the DTs. What a cockwomble this man is. Embarrassing really, but we get what we deserve.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Come on, it's an act. It deflects away from what the Tory bastards are trying to do with the NHS tonight...

Wilf :Get out of the car you fat bastard, it’s my turn.

099BEADE-4BA3-4DD4-92DA-0C2A874E06A1.png

I’m not convinced that absolute embarrassment of a speech was deliberate. I honestly think he’s that useless, shambolic and incompetent.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Wilf :Get out of the car you fat bastard, it’s my turn.

View attachment 882755

I’m not convinced that absolute embarrassment of a speech was deliberate. I honestly think he’s that useless, shambolic and incompetent.
I think it was deliberate. Whose getting the Headlines today? Our glorious turd of a Prime Minister.

In Yes Minister, Hacker says that the only thing worse than being talked about, is not being talked about.

Reactions: 5
I will be VERY generous in my assessment:
Boris very obviously lost the plot mid speech. And then tried to improvise with a funny analogy. It’s kind of tragic that Peppa Pig was what first came to his mind, but for the sake of the argument: whatever. So he tried to spin the story of the UK as a place for creative inventions that have impact/are extremely successful even outside the UK. Showcasing on an underlying level what the UK should be: family friendly, entrepreneurial, safe streets, discipline in schools, great public transport……..
I say points for creativity and the improv attempt.

No honestly, it was hilarious and such a car crash. I laughed with tears streaming down my face. Also loved the Moses analogy.

If you thought his speech yesterday was a mess then you should listen to his speech at the UN General Assembly and at Cop26.

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.