Boris Johnson #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Apple Doesn't Fall Far From The Tree. Stanley is the epitome of sleaze, always has been are we surprised. If he had tried that on with my Mum at that age she would have lumped him one.

Reactions: 10
It’s not much of a surprise that despite the efforts to portray him as a loveable old duffer, Stanley Johnson is a perv as well as a wife beater.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
It’s just always the sense of entitlement……I can, so I will. Whether it’s right or wrong never seems to come into it ☹

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Sir Lindsay Hoyle gave him a right bollocking at PMQ today. Couldnt have happened to a nicer bloke.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Here's a sad read about Boris' mother. Never thought I'd have sympathy for one of his family...

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I can’t believe a journalist pretty much said it’s okay that Johnson snr is over friendly, handsy even (her words not mine) because he’s charming. Yeah because it’s also charming to break your wife’s nose. Bet she also thinks Barrowman’s actions are just tomfoolery 🙄

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I can’t believe a journalist pretty much said it’s okay that Johnson snr is over friendly, handsy even (her words not mine) because he’s charming. Yeah because it’s also charming to break your wife’s nose. Bet she also thinks Barrowman’s actions are just tomfoolery 🙄
Bearing in mind she’s shagging Richard Tice, her standards for judging men are clearly exceptionally low. A scumbag like Stanley Johnson probably does seem relatively charming compared to that twit.
Calling her a journalist is a bit of a stretch.

Bearing in mind she’s shagging Richard Tice, her standards for judging men are clearly exceptionally low. A scumbag like Stanley Johnson probably does seem relatively charming compared to that twit.
Calling her a journalist is a bit of a stretch.
I thought I’d try to be nice…for a change

• Haha
  • Heart
Here's a sad read about Boris' mother. Never thought I'd have sympathy for one of his family...

Charlotte sounds like a good person. What happened to Alexander?

Charlotte sounds like a good person. What happened to Alexander?
Johnson genes. They are all amoral scumbags. All of them.

“It’s hard not to feel a batsqueak of pity for Ghislaine Maxwell — 500 days and counting in solitary confinement. I intersected briefly with her at Oxford. As a fresher I wandered into Balliol JCR one day in search of its subsidised breakfast granola-and-Nescafé offering and found a shiny glamazon with naughty eyes holding court astride a table, a high-heeled boot resting on my brother Boris’s thigh. She gave me a pitying glance but I did manage to snag an invite to her party in Headington Hill Hall — even though I wasn't in the same college as her and Boris. I have a memory of her father, Bob, coming out in a towelling robe and telling us all to go home. I’m sure fairweather friends would not reveal they went to a Ghislaine Maxwell party: as Barbara Amiel’s brilliant memoir Friends and Enemies proves, you only know who your real chums are when you’re in the gutter.”

Reactions: 5
I would have loved to have been a fly on the wall when this particular gem came to light.

The New European has been told that the prime minister was asked how family life with his new wife and mother to his child Carrie Symonds was going. His reported answer, that he was experiencing “buyer’s remorse” over the union, astonished some of those present.

Apparently Prime Minister Carrie has started referring to Johnson as her “first husband”.
What a fine example to us plebs they are. 🙄

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I bet Boris was drunk off his arse when he said that. He'll have had no memory he said it.

I bet Boris was drunk off his arse when he said that. He'll have had no memory he said it.
Judging by this he remembers. It does look as though he mentioned it to one of his lackeys, who seems to have made a complete bollock of things.
Apparently Johnson has made yet another U turn, and now won’t be suing The New European after all. 🙄

I can’t decide whether this latest debacle is an omnishambles or a clusterfuck. Or both.

1C24B5FB-44FB-4E42-A5F3-E693315D5E53.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.