Boris Johnson #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember someone saying ‘Boris is a bleep, that’s what he is’ live on Sky news on the morning after the Brexit referendum when the press were camped outside his house alongside some very angry remainers. They didn’t even bother to apologise😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So todays winner of the Boris Johnson Racist twit medal goes to James Gray, who managed to mix up Sajid Javid and Nadhim Zahawi ( admittedly they are both rampaging arseholes, but that’s still no excuse ).
According to Mr Gray “They all look the same to me.” THEY?

• Angry
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
So todays winner of the Boris Johnson Racist twit medal goes to James Gray, who managed to mix up Sajid Javid and Nadhim Zahawi ( admittedly they are both rampaging arseholes, but that’s still no excuse ).
According to Mr Gray “They all look the same to me.” THEY?

All tories look the same to me.

• Haha
Holly from This Morning saying it’s cute he has a hobby. Bore off silly moo

• Angry
  • Haha
Whereas Phil's hobby seems to be leaving young men's faces like a painter's radio.

Allegedly.

• Haha
  • Sick
So apparently they had both Carrie’s mum (‘support bubble’) AND Carrie’s friend (‘childcare bubble’) with them on Xmas day. Despite your two bubbles not being allowed to mix, and absolutely they did not need childcare whilst at home on Xmas day.

BUT… “we’re all in this together”, right? 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

• Angry
Reactions: 16
So apparently they had both Carrie’s mum (‘support bubble’) AND Carrie’s friend (‘childcare bubble’) with them on Xmas day. Despite your two bubbles not being allowed to mix, and absolutely they did not need childcare whilst at home on Xmas day.

BUT… “we’re all in this together”, right? 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️
Why the duck did they need a support bubble AND a childcare bubble? They’ve only got one child. The fat lazy bastard only works part time and she seems to do bugger all apart from swanning about spending other people’s money. 😡
I’m shocked that Nimco Ali is friends with that pair of twats. As for her claim that Johnson is a feminist…..🙄

We’ve never been in it together and they seem to have given up even pretending to believe it. I’m pretty certain they’ve reverted to their favourite slogan ‘duck the plebs’.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Knob is currently wanging on about washing your hands... haven't we been here before??
Yep. The pandemic raging out of control is completely down to us not washing our hands properly and nothing whatsoever to do with him and his fellow psychopaths.
He wasn’t bleeping joking about wanting to let the bodies pile high was he?

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.