Boris Johnson #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Vile, horrible, disgusting man. Who voted for this bloviating sack of crap? I loathe him with every fibre of my being.

And wrt this quote:- 1995:- “ the children of single mothers are ill-raised, ignorant, aggressive and illegitimate" Well, he would know all about single mothers wouldn’t he, since he impregnates and abandons them so freely. Ugh, despicable human being.
I did 😮 at the part about men needing to “take control of their women”. I was thinking of suggesting it to my OH to see if he could give it a go.
I’m actually starting to believe that the people who elected him are more disgusting than he is. Surely voting for a useless piece of tit is worse than being one.

Dominic ‘I’m not a feminist’ Raab was on the BBC this morning, proving yet again what an intellectual giant he isn’t “ misogyny is absolutely wrong, whether it’s a man against a woman or a woman against a man”.

I mean, where do you even start with these fuckwits? I suppose it does take some chutzpah to even attempt to mansplain misogyny, but duck me sideways he takes the biscuit 😡

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Lol I can’t believe he said that. Someone needs to SLAP HIM REPEATEDLY ACROSS THE FACE. AND THEN DO IT AGAIN JUST TO BE ON THE SAFE SIDE.
Hope you don’t mind but I’ve slightly adjusted your post. ☺
I can well believe he said it. He’s an imbecile.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The new Pandora Papers mention some Tory donors apparently.

Will be an interesting conference I think. Just to see how he bullshits his way through it.
I like how he was ‘all donors are vetted the usual way’ aka they aren’t vetted at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Listening to his conference speech and majorly losing the will to live. How did we get here 😩

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Dominic ‘I’m not a feminist’ Raab was on the BBC this morning, proving yet again what an intellectual giant he isn’t “ misogyny is absolutely wrong, whether it’s a man against a woman or a woman against a man”.
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I seem to remember Raab also not realising the importance of the Channel crossings to freight etc.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Listening to his conference speech and majorly losing the will to live. How did we get here 😩
You mean you weren’t bowled over by his Churchillian oratory, his hilarious repartee ( referring to the poison dwarf as Jon Bon Govey after he graced the dance floor last night ) and his insistence that he and his fascist colleagues actually belonged to “the most, hip, happening party in the world’“?
Come on now, who gives a tit about all the people who died of COVID, the fuel shortages, the clusterfuck of Brexit, empty shelves in the supermarket, stealing 20 quid a week from the poorest people in the country and the bleeping pisstake of raising taxes for the lowest paid while allowing gangsters and dodgy companies to squirrel their money away?
These people are seriously groovy. Get with it.

• Angry
Reactions: 14
So jokes, Labour bashing and bluster.
That's about it.

What a bleep.

No mention of NI, Levelling up, and nothing about fuel shortages or haulage problems.

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Also no mention of how their old school / Oxford chums and their dodgy PPE / Covid test companies have been stuffed like Christmas turkeys with taxpayers' cash :mad:

• Angry
Reactions: 17
He really winds me up and bores me with this Captain Hindsight thing, acting like he invented it when it comes from a South Park episode. I think he also once referred to Starmer as going "from Captain Hindsight to General Indecision" (LOL! 🥴) - another rip off of South Park's "General Disarray". It got me thinking which character Boris would be. Probably Mr Hankey 💩

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Raab also thought taking the knee came from Game of Thrones. This thick duck went to Oxford, this gov really put me off oxbridge as an aspiration for my kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Raab also thought taking the knee came from Game of Thrones. This thick duck went to Oxford, this gov really put me off oxbridge as an aspiration for my kids.
Oxbridge should not be thought of as the be all and end all for young people wanting to go to Uni. Despite what they say, they still favour people whom went to private school (i.e. the rich).

Don't confuse being highly educated with intelligence.

Reactions: 13
I thought it was my mates winding me up, but I fact checked and it’s true.
During his speech, the useless sack of tit used the phrase ‘Build back beaver’.
And the fuckwits in the audience laughed and cheered. 😡

• Angry
  • Wow
I think Raab went to Grammar school, but yes Oxbridge otherwise favours rich kids. That’s why it’s headline news when six formers from comprehensives in special measures get accepted.

Reactions: 5
I think Raab went to Grammar school, but yes Oxbridge otherwise favours rich kids. That’s why it’s headline news when six formers from comprehensives in special measures get accepted.
Apologies, I should been more clear.

Yes, Mr Raab went to a Grammar school near where I live. Buckinghamshire has a 11+ exam where kids have to pass in order to go to Grammar school, and a lot of kids pass by being given shed loads of tuition before taking it (which rich parents can afford to do).

Chris Grayling went to another Grammar school in Bucks, which reinforces my point.

There’s a media narrative today in some quarters about how out of touch Johnson’s speech was. But my question is: when has he ever been IN touch? He’s led such a privileged life he can’t possibly begin to understand what it’s truly like to constantly live hand to mouth, week by week. He spent early parts of his life in the fox hunting set on Exmoor and then went to Eton and Oxford. He’s spent his entire life developing the ‘Boris’ personality so how the duck can he know the reality of Britain today and be in touch when he can’t even be himself?
The whole shambles makes me feel depressed.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.