Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Annabanana40

Chatty Member
He's literally the worst PM we've ever had, he's a walking clusterfuck, empty of everything except personal ambition. Doesn't give a shit about anything, doesn’t take responsibility for anything, is allergic to the truth. So fucking depressing he'll probably win another GE.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Reverend

VIP Member
I will be VERY generous in my assessment:
Boris very obviously lost the plot mid speech. And then tried to improvise with a funny analogy. It’s kind of tragic that Peppa Pig was what first came to his mind, but for the sake of the argument: whatever. So he tried to spin the story of the UK as a place for creative inventions that have impact/are extremely successful even outside the UK. Showcasing on an underlying level what the UK should be: family friendly, entrepreneurial, safe streets, discipline in schools, great public transport……..
I say points for creativity and the improv attempt.

No honestly, it was hilarious and such a car crash. I laughed with tears streaming down my face. Also loved the Moses analogy.
But we know from that very revealing piece by Jeremy Vine (who heard him give exactly the same supposedly improvised rambling speech, complete with forgetting punchlines etc, at two corporate dos about 18 months apart) that the whole 'good old bumbling Boris' performance is scripted.

• Angry

EastofHollywood

Chatty Member
It's high time the Lords were abolished. We need an elected chamber. £300 in expenses a day if you grease BoJo's palm. Every day it just gets more depressing.
Absolutely! We do not need a second chamber that is so big for a start, get rid of hereditary peers elect the remainder from people who are knowledgeable and have contributed to society not just political parties and cut it to at least 1/4 of it's current size. Like so many things, its unjustifiable but still just exists.

Miss Begotten

VIP Member
It's interesting that her parents migration is cloaked in mystery but the bottom line is she is directly targeting people like her parents. I do wonder what level of self-loathing she must be carrying to be the way she is.
You know what, I don’t think there’s much self loathing going on with her - I get the impression she thinks she’s fucking marvellous and way above the level of us plebs.
As far as targeting people like her parents - I think it’s very much a case of ‘we’re all right jack’. HER parents are already here and they and she have done well. It’s all the other people who want to come here and contribute to the country she has an issue with.
It’s not that surprising, the woman is an out and out sociopath.

EastofHollywood

Chatty Member
It's got Cummings/Gove master of the dark arts written all over it. Unsurprisingly, leaked by The Sun in a proper old fashion tabloid sting. Very suspicious. Murdoch is doing his absolute best here. Unfortunately, nothing is working as the general public may loathe Cummings more than Wancock. I fucking despair.
The Tories have an 80 seat majority. The whole government could be sacked and they will just be replaced by other Tory MP's. It wont make any difference until 2024, when this will all be forgotten and in all probability, Labour would have either imploded completely or still be stumbling along like a half dead corpse of a party, bed blocking the position of Official opposition. I will fall off my chair in shock if they manage to do what they should have done years ago and form a coalition with other parties on the left on a PR ticket because PR will he the end of them and they know it.

WritersBlock

There’s a media narrative today in some quarters about how out of touch Johnson’s speech was. But my question is: when has he ever been IN touch? He’s led such a privileged life he can’t possibly begin to understand what it’s truly like to constantly live hand to mouth, week by week. He spent early parts of his life in the fox hunting set on Exmoor and then went to Eton and Oxford. He’s spent his entire life developing the ‘Boris’ personality so how the fuck can he know the reality of Britain today and be in touch when he can’t even be himself?
The whole shambles makes me feel depressed.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Reverend

VIP Member
I heard some Boris apologist that he should do less, better. That he looked tired. I know Maggie wasn't/isn't everyone's cup of tea, but I don't recall her being 'tired'. Maybe if he lost some weight, that might be a start.
The problem is that he doesn't want to do anything really, but when confronted with a problem he makes something up and leave another to clear up the mess.

Miss Begotten

VIP Member
Brace for a sweary rant.
Prime Minister Bellend, famous for being a racist, misogynistic, lying, adulterous piece of shit who hasn’t even got the basic human decency to acknowledge his illegitimate children and turned the children from his marriages into bastards because he had to marry his sidepiece, wants the world to be ‘more gender neutral, feminine and green’. 🤮
Has he run out of willing women? Is he intending to shag the world instead?
Fucker.

Reverend

VIP Member
It is his karma for fucking over Theresa, who also got a bad egg by another incompetent tw*t David Cameron. The damage those 3 have collectively done, it's unbelievable.
Karma for buggering up London Transport and leaving a massive financial black hole for Sadiq Khan to find, not building Council Houses, cheating on his wives, lying to the nation about Brexit, etc.

Johnson will go down as one of the worst post-war PM's alongside Eden and Chamberlain

Wackie Jeaver

VIP Member
I dont think he will resign. He would absolutely hate to do that. I think... the 1922 committee will get their letters of no confidence in, and then there will be a leadership contest which he honestly thinks he will win, because he is bouncing Boris, the greatest booster of them all. And I hope he leaves Downing St in tears, like Thatcher had to.

PeteM

VIP Member
His sister said that the Johnson brothers are well hung. :sick:
I'm surprised she hasn't commented on her dad's member yet.

After all, she would have seen it enough times in the water shortage of 1976, when he told the family's two au pairs that, owing to the shortage making the washing of clothes impossible, that they'd have to follow his (and his wife's) lead by walking around naked, which they did. He then began sleeping with one of them.

Just a bit of insight as to why Boris gets it from...

• Sick
  • Angry
  • Wow

Miss Begotten

VIP Member
I wonder what Patel has on Johnson.
Even the mail readership are questioning this but probably because she's not sending them all back where they came from which are likely to be colonies of Britain 😝🤪
I actually wonder if it’s purely because as a woman of colour, Johnson and his cronies can point to her as an example of proof that the Tories aren’t sexist or racist. ( Even though Patel seems to hate everybody and seems to have positioned herself slightly to the right of Goebbels )

Sarah Palin superfan Nadine Dorres is the Cullture secretary. Nadine fucking Dorres. One of the most vacuous, vapid, arseholes ever to draw breath is supposed to take charge of the cultural and artistic history and heritage of the country. Fabulous.

• Heart

Reverend

VIP Member
It’s amazing that the one who ¤¤¤¤ed a dead pig isn’t the most embarrassing PM of the last decade.

• Haha
  • Sad

coconochanel

VIP Member
It's easy to slate Boris. I am no fan. But what's the other option? Stop moaning and give me a solution. Liz Truss? Dishi Rishi? Really?

The true tragedy imo is that there is no credible opposition. Sir Keir comes across as a decent fellow. Dull, but decent. But you know, YOU KNOW, that the Labour Party can't be trusted, they will either bankrupt the nation or elect a load of loonies to the front bench. You know that.

I voted for the Green Party last time. Which is a bit of a joke because I believe nuclear energy is the way forward in terms of sustainable energy, but the Green's are against that. Makes no sense to me. But hey ho.
I think you'll find my dishy Rishi would do a fabulous job of running this country thank you very much!

• Haha
  • Sick

kev1974

VIP Member
SO, the position of Mistress is now open again. Any takers? :ROFLMAO:

Congratulations Alexander and Carrie, on their recent "secret" wedding.
Got it in just in time before the next inevitable lockdown? :unsure:
Was Zak in attendance ;)

1622387960244.png

• Haha

MadameOvary

Chatty Member
Please can we stop the tedious Brexit related posting now? This is a Boris Johnson gossip thread. Nobody's going to agree re: Brexit and I'm pretty sure it's getting on everyone's tits. I'm not going to mention / respond to anything now - suggest everyone does the same.

• Heart