Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wackie Jeaver

VIP Member
Mr and Mrs Johnson and baby Wilfred have gone to a luxury villa in Barbados. How nice for them, get in a bit of sunshine before the winter of discontent really hits...

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 11

Miss Begotten

VIP Member
Problem is that he decided to choose only Brexiteers for his cabinet, so no matter how useless they were, as long as they supported Brexit, they got a job. Not a brain cell between them!
Half of them weren’t even Brexiteers to begin with, which just shows.
Liz Truss, the world’s stupidest woman and Minister for pissing about and cheese, was a rampaging remainer who now hates foreigners, foreign places and abroad. Fucking grasping morons the lot of them.

• Angry
  • Heart

lalalanded

VIP Member
As if we needed telling that lawbreaking Hancock was hopeless but the fact him resigning or getting the sack looks unlikely is ridiculous.

This government is like a dysfunctional family. Loads of infighting and they all hate each other but get defensive when outsiders point out their toxicity.
The thing is about the right wing political class is that they will shit all over each other but when the chips are down, they have class loyalty. They absolutely will close ranks. The left will just tear themselves to pieces. It is a tragedy that so many working class people get hoodwinked by these arseholes and think they will be accepted into their ranks. Never going to happen.

monga

VIP Member
😂 Reservoir Dogs
23B98559-B00E-4C96-9031-A0CC8C2A8982.jpeg

The embarrassment 😂in his case it might be to remind him who he is after a heavy night 👃
33681ABE-5F73-4006-9CD1-6277F5BA6056.jpeg
A1410A8E-5255-412C-9E11-C6E1DF95B3EA.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

Miss Anne Thrope

VIP Member
I believe Cummins is behind most of the revelations and that his strategy is to do it on a drip feed basis. That way each allegation is reported on separately but in articles that also back reference the others thereby keeping all of them in the public’s mind and putting more pressure on the Tories to get rid of Boris. How many more revelations can he weather and how much more does Cummins have on him I wonder?
Lots and lots I reckon. And where is Carrie’s much vaunted Johnson heirloom engagement ring and wedding ring?

Just watched DUP MP Jim Shannon weeping in the Commons about he and wife not being able to see his dying MIL. My gosh. If Bojo the lying, shagging, cheating, lazy clown skates through this one I will lose faith in all humanity. 🤡🤡

Lady_H

VIP Member
My dad died of Covid. We could only speak to him on an ipad in icu for the last 5 weeks of his life. They were acting like the rules were there to be broken, as if covid wasn't real, but they had all played a massive joke on all of us 😡
I’m so, so sorry to hear this. That must have been incredibly difficult. I lost my dad in 2019, before Covid, so I’m familiar with those last few weeks, but I simply cannot imagine the pain of not being able to be close to someone you love during this time. I truly hope you are finding your way through ok.

• Heart

bubbadabut

VIP Member
This is all too convenient. I think she's had a hastily-arranged elective C-section. I had 4 inductions and they all took fucking days. Oh the ordeal! It takes at least an hour to get you all registered and set up with the monitors and gel/cannula stuff. I would love to have waltzed into the hospital at 7.40 like Carrie and had my baby in my arms a couple of hours later.

• Wow

Blueblue123

VIP Member
Diane may well have slept her way into politics but as a black woman who's had relatively few scandals since, I'm willing to let it go.

Maybe she was strategic and knew it was one of her limited avenues into the role. Maybe it was coincidental as politicians made up the majority of her social circle.

Either way, she's proved her worth as an MP and cares for constituents. Unlike certain politicians who are committing political, legal and moral wrongs in real time.

MadameOvary

Chatty Member
You've got three choices. Brexit happened more than 18 months ago. You can:
1) Like it
2) Lump it
3) Go and live somewhere else - the preferable option, since you hate your own country and your constant remoaning will not be missed. Bon voyage! 😚 👋🏻 ⛴
Lovely post-Brexit fascism. 'Smile and enjoy your Brexit - dissenters will be forced to live elsewhere'.

Can we get back to Boris, please? Surely there's a thread for boring on about Brexit elsewhere?

• Heart
  • Haha

Miss Begotten

VIP Member
Guys, seriously, HOW does she stomach shagging him??? The thoughts of it make me feel queasy!!
Women have been fucking powerful men for status and money since time immemorial. It’s not known as the oldest profession for nothing, although doing it in exchange for jobs for mates and swanky wallpaper is vaguely original I suppose.
It’s not as if she’s any better than him though - she’s nothing to look at and is utterly devoid of any moral compass. They seem like a perfect fit.

Don’t know what website but my husband just read out to me that Bawjaws was boffing SamCam.

If true, where did it all go wrong for her? David “Face like a freshly wanked cock” Cameron and “Sack of custard” Johnson.

• Wow
  • Haha

lalalanded

VIP Member
She is indeed very well liked in her constituency, being friendly and approachable.
Yep, I had the pleasure of campaigning alongside her and members of her CLP who not only think highly of her but were also very protective towards her. There aren't many people that feel that way towards their local MP.

• Heart

AllSeeingEye123

VIP Member
We are where we are with people not doing the latter. They're the selfish dicks.

With a third of people who have died from the Indian/Delta variant having been fully vaccinated, who knows where this will all go?

If the NHS is overwhelmed, there is no other choice but to go back into lockdown.
Millions of people are fully vaccinated and hardly anyone has passed away because of the Indian variant. It's the job of the government not us to protect the NHS by closing the borders and investing in it. We cannot keep locking down forever.

Miss Begotten

VIP Member
Peston getting his tuppence worth 😅
Hes fucking changed his tune all of a sudden. I don’t remember him challenging Johnson or the rest of his shower of shite during any of those ridiculous press conferences over the last two years.

Jinx2019

I will be so disgusted if he gets away with this. Is the whole Tory party morally inept? Surely 15 of them have the decency to put in a letter of no confidence (am I right in thinking this is the number needed)? Does their arrogance miss the public mood?

If he gets away with this, bare faced lying in the Commons, treating his party, the opposition and the public like we are downright stupid to not understand he was at 'work' whilst at his party then MPs are allowing him to set a very dangerous precedent for moral standards and a very low benchmark for the office of PM.

Also the party was rumoured to be a celebration of his covid recovery and return and recognition of the 'work' Rabb did as deputy. No words.

• Heart