Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BigMavis

VIP Member
Couldn't go there. Not even if he guaranteed multiple toe curling orgasms. Still would be a no.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

laurensanchez

VIP Member
Thats fair 😂 like a poisoned chalice. Imagine winning a general election with such a massive majority then less than 3 months later a global pandemic appears.
It is his karma for fucking over Theresa, who also got a bad egg by another incompetent tw*t David Cameron. The damage those 3 have collectively done, it's unbelievable.

• Angry

PeteM

VIP Member
Bearing in mind the amount of sprogs he's sired, his own personal motto is clearly "Bare Back Better".

• Haha
  • Sick

Miss Begotten

VIP Member
He can’t really deny these kids can he…maybe she’s playing 5d chess after all
I can’t see how. She must know exactly what he’s like, bearing in mind his track record and the fact that she was one of the women he was shagging behind his wife’s back.
She might have managed to put a padlock on his underpants for now, but if I was her I’d have no confidence whatsoever that he will control his wandering eye and even more wandering dick.

• Haha

PeteM

VIP Member
Cummins is one very scary person. Utterly brilliant guy but a total psycho with allegiance to no person or political party. He is not someone you want as an enemy ……. as Boris is now discovering!
You can apply that description to most Tories.

lalalanded

VIP Member
And Carrie swanning around at every photo op like the Queen when she’s been Boris’s wife for 5 minutes… it is so embarrassing.
Using the baby as a prop throughout as well - I found that particularly distasteful. Again, I really do feel bad for his other children.

Reverend

VIP Member
I do agree with the principal of an unelected upper house (that has no powers other than revision), which is made up of experts (Like Robert Winston, Brian Rix, Leonard Cheshire, David Ramsbotham, Lola Young, Onora O'Neill, to mention a few). The problem is that both parties made it up of their cronies, a few business people and failed politicians.

Power to appoint should be taken away from the politicians, and only nominations from the public should be considered.

Miss Begotten

VIP Member
Knob is currently wanging on about washing your hands... haven't we been here before??
Yep. The pandemic raging out of control is completely down to us not washing our hands properly and nothing whatsoever to do with him and his fellow psychopaths.
He wasn’t fucking joking about wanting to let the bodies pile high was he?

• Sad
  • Angry
When he was admitted to hospital he may have had COVID but the cause of him going into intensive care was an alcoholic seizure, I believe, going by a post on Mumsnet from a person who claimed to know someone on his medical team. This ties in with him being in the ICU but not on a ventilator as all other COVID ICU patients were at that time.

• Wow

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
Apparently Parliament is being recalled next week. Bit late now don’t you think? And where the fuck is Dominic Raab seeing as he’s meant to be the foreign secretary?

• Angry

Blueblue123

VIP Member
As if we needed telling that lawbreaking Hancock was hopeless but the fact him resigning or getting the sack looks unlikely is ridiculous.

This government is like a dysfunctional family. Loads of infighting and they all hate each other but get defensive when outsiders point out their toxicity.

laurensanchez

VIP Member
This is a massive witch hunt that will go nowhere. The corrupt party will stay in power until they find a replacement for Boris, and that isn't likely to be someone the public will support. This public flogging is just another day in the life for him. He'll continue to get all the payoffs to buy furniture for Carrie and the promise of a nice cushy consulting job when he's done.

Yawn.

• Angry
  • Sick