Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
It’s strangely ironic that this has happened just a few weeks before the twentieth anniversary of 9/11, the event that kicked it all off. Even the images of the people falling from the plane were eerily similar to the images of people falling from the towers.

• Sad
Reactions: 11

mindlessness

VIP Member
Although I would consider myself Apolitical ie: A 'floater'. I do take an interest in politics. But this thread is about Boris right? Not politics. Can I just say, I find the man a disgusting, repulsive individual.
My perspective would be that this thread is also about politics. Because Boris Johnson is a politician and the leader of his party. So you can’t really separate him from politics. Just my opinion obviously!

I concur entirely that he is a repulsive individual!

Last edited:

Miss Begotten

VIP Member
Boris, Carrie and Wilfred have apparently gone to Devon for four days but "he'll be working all the time". I should fucking well hope so, although I'm not quite sure that Boris' idea of working all the time and mine are exactly a level playing field. Maybe it's better that he doesn't work and therefore doesn't fuck anything else up?

How the effing hell has he gone on holiday again? 😡
He’s the bloody Prime Minister, he’s supposed to be working all the time. It comes with the job. The fact that he’s specifically telling us he’ll be working means the lazy fucker will be doing absolutely sod all as usual.
Anyone would think he was the bloody Saturday boy, who wanders in, makes the tea, does a bit of tidying up and then buggers off home again.

• Angry

Falkor

VIP Member
I thought the specific rumour was that she was shagging the (female) French Ambassador?

And, aside from that, rumours about Sturgeon liking women aren't new, based on what people have said.
Yes, agreed. I have a friend who is straight but for some reason attracts lesbians like bees to a lavender bush. She's met Nicola Sturgeon a few times and says she definitely got the feeling she was being discreetly checked out when I asked her about it.

MrFMercury

Chatty Member
I know piffle isn’t actually one of his middle names but it amuses me to think it could be.

It‘s Monday. I take my fun where I can.

• Haha

Blurp

VIP Member
Problem is that he decided to choose only Brexiteers for his cabinet, so no matter how useless they were, as long as they supported Brexit, they got a job. Not a brain cell between them!
It says a lot about the establishment that an utter moron like Hancock got a first in Philosophy, Politics & Economics at Cambridge.

• Wow

lalalanded

VIP Member
Frankly I’d be surprised if he even knew where Afghanistan is, let alone understood the situation.
This is the Dominic Raab who freely admitted that he hadn’t read the Good Friday agreement ( which is 35 pages long, so hardly War and Peace ) even though he was the Brexit secretary, and hadn’t understood the importance of the Dover-Calais crossing for trade. Presumably the bumbling fuckwit had forgotten we’re a fucking island.

As he’s Foreign Secretary then I suppose he should be speaking out, but as he’s a moron I’d rather he didn’t.
That comment is so top shelf I wish I could like it a billion times.

• Heart
Miserable git wouldn't even pay a fiver admission fee and was getting topped up on free drinks all night according to twatter posts View attachment 735548

I’m sure that obligation is as good as Boris’s word on Brexit and we all know how that’s went down…
I’m from Aberdeen and our nightlife died a death around 2008 along with the oil and gas downturn.

My brother’s claim to fame is that he beat up Gove at school. I’m not convinced it’s true, but cool story bro 😎

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Falkor

VIP Member
Rory Stewart walked across Afghanistan in 2002, he understands the country very well. His book about it, The Places In Between, is well worth a read.

lalalanded

VIP Member
It's always been the same, I think. People care less about sex scandals than the media think.
Possibly............. Paddy Ashdown being a good example who fessed up and said the matter was between him and his wife. The problem with most sex scandals is that they go hand in hand with other issues - Wankcock being a perfect example. Corruption and rule breaking. Same with BJ and his using public funds for 'technology lessons' or whatever.

CookieZippy

VIP Member
If he wants to follow the current rules though, all he has to do to be able to go out and about is to provide a negative lateral flow test. His work is important so he should give that a go.

• Heart

PeteM

VIP Member
Boris will only give a shit about empty shop shelves when he can't get hold of any booze anymore.

• Haha

Miss Begotten

VIP Member
😡
He is such a fucking liar. The only thing he’s unified are the bloody racists who think it’s OK to be racist because he is.
Why don’t any of the so-called journalists ( apart from Beth Rigby who seems to actually have some bloody integrity) call him out on his lies?