Boris Johnson #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
America will see a massive surge now the mask mandates have ended and the Indian variant is bound to reach them and erupt With a larger unvaccinated population than the UK.

Any ideas who?

Just anticipating a presser on 20 June which basically says 'Yeah, not happening, oooops'. That Indian variant is currently doing its worst.
IBolton is 90% vaccinated over 50 and is not majority Asian. In areas where the vaccine rate is 10-25% lower it is quite possible some hospitals will be overwhelmed. Hounslow Is rising and has the variant - easy to see that easily Overide bolton in the case figures within a week or two.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
It's for Carrie apparently. Johnson isn't a foodie, he just eats (a lot) for fuel.
Does anyone else think that the reason for a man's downfall is choosing the wrong partner, look at Boris and Harry. It is so important to chose the right partner. I say that as someone who chose the wrong man, now divorced. He ruined a lot in my life, but I have done my best to rise above it....and not feel bitter, you just have to rise above it.

Reactions: 7
Who's Harry?
It really pisses me of that the more rich you get the more you get free, dinners paid, cars given to you, clothes, handbags everything gifted.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Does anyone else think that the reason for a man's downfall is choosing the wrong partner, look at Boris and Harry. It is so important to chose the right partner. I say that as someone who chose the wrong man, now divorced. He ruined a lot in my life, but I have done my best to rise above it....and not feel bitter, you just have to rise above it.
I don;t think he chose Carrie. Carrie chose him. Johnson just sees women as duck objects, but she got pregnant, and he was lumbered with her.

Reactions: 13
Reactions: 4
I don;t think he chose Carrie. Carrie chose him. Johnson just sees women as duck objects, but she got pregnant, and he was lumbered with her.
I’d disagree a bit with this -call me a cynic but his divorce literally skinted him of his bank balance, ruined his relationship with his older kids and certainly dampened his 2016 leadership attempt. I reckon he knew to be leader he’d have to be seen to have a stable personal life, and Carrie looked the part and moved in the right circles. She does have a chequered employment history and a past relationship with the political editor of the sun and a rumoured affair with an ex mayoral candidate and not this one!

I think it works for now but whether they’ll stick it out after he isn’t PM and he’s knocking 65 and morphing into Stanley who knows 😱

Reactions: 4
Remember when MPs expenses scandal had everyone up in arms? seems like a million years ago now.
It's a cult of personality. Had lunch with a friend and she said he could wring a child's neck and people would still vote for him. I find it genuinely frightening.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.