Boris Johnson #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The man is a piece of lying, over entitled unprincipled piece of tit. But I think this has been clear to virtually anyone who has ever had dealings with him for many years. The mystery is why the Tories let him get the leadership (vote winner, which was correct at the time) and why they let him keep it or for how long. Am beginning to think it's starting to unravel though, and am loving the Carrie Antoinette positioning! Cherchez la femme? Too obvious with Johnson.

Reactions: 9
Why on earth would they choose Gove? Seems like a mental idea, I can't think of anyone who wants him as PM, one of the most unpopular politicians around.

At least Boris had some sort of fanbase (though I don't like him at all).
Yeah, I don't think it'll be Gove.

I think it'll be either Patel (who's pretty detestable but seems to be popular among the more authoritarian wing of the Tories) or Sunak (who seems a bit naïve but is popular in the "duck people, the economy is everything" wing). Rees-Mogg will probably stand for it, but he's pretty much a "lol no" as PM even to most Tories, I suspect.

Reactions: 3
Yeah, I don't think it'll be Gove.

I think it'll be either Patel (who's pretty detestable but seems to be popular among the more authoritarian wing of the Tories) or Sunak (who seems a bit naïve but is popular in the "duck people, the economy is everything" wing). Rees-Mogg will probably stand for it, but he's pretty much a "lol no" as PM even to most Tories, I suspect.
You have to remember that it is firstly a contest by MP's. Ann Widdecombe would have been elected if it had been up to the membership when Hague resigned, but she found that she had 0 support in the parliamentary party. I can't see Patel being nominated by MP's as her judgement (as seen with her dealings with Israel) is appalling, and I can't see them wanting another loose cannon.

I think the contest will end up being between Gove and Raab, but of course, things can change very quickly.

Reactions: 5
Don't forget Hunt, creepily waiting in the wings. I kept wondering when he was going to make his move. Wouldn't count him out (unfortunately, he is bleeping awful).

Reactions: 6
Don't forget Hunt, creepily waiting in the wings. I kept wondering when he was going to make his move. Wouldn't count him out (unfortunately, he is bleeping awful).
Yes, Hunt is a contender, but he is a remainer, and the tories may still want a true believer brexiteer.

Yes, Hunt is a contender, but he is a remainer, and the tories may still want a true believer brexiteer.
Haven't you heard? We got Brexit done! Freedom for all! It'll be interesting how the gammon/boomers vote now that they got the seemingly only thing they cared about.

Reactions: 6
That prat Johnson is now apparently claiming that he loves John Lewis. Carrie Antoinette will be spitting feathers on the new wallpaper.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The latest Popbitch newsletter states that Boris hasn't changed his mobile number in years and it is "out there" online. For the good for the nation, somebody please forward it to me.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m charging ye all nothin’.......
I'm paying nothin’......

ask me no questions I’ll tell ye no lies.
#whodonatedtooohsinteriors #bojopaperofdreams

62B26778-EFA3-4767-A218-84E6B5100227.jpeg

Anybody going to text him?
I did, he sent me the spare roll Carrie has stashed in the wardrobe to share here 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Reading on twitter it seems the phone has being turned off 🙈

But while the majority of the public will find this funny, am I the only one whose slightly concerned.

Reactions: 1

But while the majority of the public will find this funny, am I the only one whose slightly concerned.
Yes, it’s a massive security duck up. Imagine if a terrorist got hold of it.

A couple of people on Twitter have rung it. He’s not answered yet.

• Haha

Why?

He put the number out there.

Probably the only time he'll ever deal with the consequences of something.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.