Boris Johnson #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The photos of Boris and Carrie voting look so awkward as they are going in to vote .. almost like he is pulling her along or something? Strange body language!

Reactions: 1
So depressed at the thought of the outcome of these local elections............... I'm thinking of switching all news channels off right now. Especially as we are apparently going to war with France. What a tit show.

Reactions: 3
So depressed at the thought of the outcome of these local elections............... I'm thinking of switching all news channels off right now. Especially as we are apparently going to war with France. What a tit show.
Johnson and Macron have agreed to have mutual dick wanging contest as they both have elections coming up.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
For the first time ever in my life, I just cba to vote this time around. M Thatcher got in on my 18th birthday (yes, I'm old) and I have never ever not voted since then. We have had absolutely NO contact from anyone who would like us to vote for them in the current local elections. If they can't be bothered to tell us what they plan, I cba to go to the polling station. If it was a general election then of course I would, but the local council is fixed anyway, absolutely no point whatsoever. :mad:

Reactions: 2
Johnson and Macron have agreed to have mutual dick wanging contest as they both have elections coming up.
With the amount of people they've both managed to have killed off in the past year because of their incompetence, you would think they would stop with the macho posturing. Two absolute melts in a small dick waving contest. Aaaargh!

The photos of Boris and Carrie voting look so awkward as they are going in to vote .. almost like he is pulling her along or something? Strange body language!
Maybe it has occurred to Carrie that Boris always asks people for funds to pay for anything that involves her - the holiday, the baby's nanny, the new decor for their flat in Downing Street. Does he pay for his other kids out of his own money and if so, why not for the new baby? He most likely pays for his other kids' schooling etc out of his own personal money so why can't he use that for things Carrie wants?

Reactions: 2
Maybe it has occurred to Carrie that Boris always asks people for funds to pay for anything that involves her - the holiday, the baby's nanny, the new decor for their flat in Downing Street. Does he pay for his other kids out of his own money and if so, why not for the new baby? He most likely pays for his other kids' schooling etc out of his own personal money so why can't he use that for things Carrie wants?
His ex took him to the cleaners apparently. After the affair with Acuri, he had to sign over his life saving to his now former wife (in an effort for him not to do it again), but as we know with Johnson, he couldn;t keep it in his pants........

This might explain a few things.......

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Reactions: 5
It was on the radio yesterday that Indian diplomats were let in the country without having quarantined. Boris okayed this and some of them have Covid . Did anyone else hear this? It doesn't seem to be in the press today funnily enough. What a huge hole that man truly is.

Reactions: 7
It was on the radio yesterday that Indian diplomats were let in the country without having quarantined. Boris okayed this and some of them have Covid . Did anyone else hear this? It doesn't seem to be in the press today funnily enough. What a huge hole that man truly is.
The Indian variant is in care homes apparently. The data wasn't released pre-election surprise surprise.

• Wow
  • Sad
Boris knows the economy really needs a trade deal with India to make up for Brexit losses.

Reactions: 4
Boris knows the economy really needs a trade deal with India to make up for Brexit losses.
The problem is that the Indian insist on Freedom of movement included in any trade deal. Not sure that will go down well with brexiteers.

• Haha
The problem is that the Indian insist on Freedom of movement included in any trade deal. Not sure that will go down well with brexiteers.
Serves them right though. The only downside is that it might lead to the ressurection of Nigel Farage :sick:

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.