Boris Johnson #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This scumbag has also cheated on Carrie multiple times, has a super injunction regarding a situation with a Russian Violinist during the recent election..
He just gets away with it by the press

Reactions: 5
Back to the perrenial question - who the f- would sleep with the lazy fat sphincter? Did he learn some mind control tricks from Derren Brown at some point?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Back to the perrenial question - who the f- would sleep with the lazy fat sphincter? Did he learn some mind control tricks from Derren Brown at some point?
He laughs them into bed apparently, plus people like Acuri and Carrie are probably using him to make contacts for business.

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Same here he is a disappointment its almost like he is backing the Tories by not presenting a credible opposition. Waste of space.....
I'm hoping he has a strategy too. The only way the Tories will he held to account in 2024 or whenever the next election is is if we have a credible, electable opposition. We havent had one for many years. Starmer has years until the next election so he has to whip Labour into shape. They have an uphill battle to win, but they need to make a serious dent in the Tory majority at the very least. I dont know if he is the man to do that, but I honestly cant think of any Labour MP' s who could take his place. The Tories are doing enough to hang themselves without Starmer chiming in at this stage although how the shambles of the PPE contracts and the subsequent but apparent unrelated lack of money for health and care staff pay rises wasnt made more of, is alarming and doesn't bode well. I'm still hopeful.

This scumbag has also cheated on Carrie multiple times, has a super injunction regarding a situation with a Russian Violinist during the recent election..
He just gets away with it by the press
The thing is, everyone knew he was sexually incontinent before the election and that he had several undeclared children. He still won the election by a landslide. The press arent as important as they used to be or they like to think they are.

Carrie used to be good friends with my ex, they went to university together (this was 2009) so she has been on my radar for a while. I'm pretty sure it's known now but she had an affair with Zac Goldsmith when she worked for him. She knows fine about Boris' affairs, it's obviously a poorly kept secret but she's only with BJ for the status and I don't think she has any real feelings, believe me she is just as bad and probably has her own man on the side. Always makes me laugh when people think she's got to where she is due to intelligence/hard work - the reality is, she's just very well-connected and (I hate saying this but it's true) slept her way to where she is now.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Carrie used to be good friends with my ex, they went to university together (this was 2009) so she has been on my radar for a while. I'm pretty sure it's known now but she had an affair with Zac Goldsmith when she worked for him. She knows fine about Boris' affairs, it's obviously a poorly kept secret but she's only with BJ for the status and I don't think she has any real feelings, believe me she is just as bad and probably has her own man on the side. Always makes me laugh when people think she's got to where she is due to intelligence/hard work - the reality is, she's just very well-connected and (I hate saying this but it's true) slept her way to where she is now.
That was plainly obvious - her background doesn't make sense. Being in a senior role on £90k plus expenses doesn't just happen in the real world unless you've got a first class maths/physics degree and go straight to the City. There's clearly a LOT to her story.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Carrie‘s background is messy. She is the product of an affair her mother had with a married man.

Reactions: 8
That was plainly obvious - her background doesn't make sense. Being in a senior role on £90k plus expenses doesn't just happen in the real world unless you've got a first class maths/physics degree and go straight to the City. There's clearly a LOT to her story.
She is only interested in herself. She originally hung around with my ex as he started his own publishing company (which was more aligned with her degree, although not that it really mattered) and she was desperate to be involved, then at some point decided to get into politics. A lot of people think she's very smart and intelligent but she isn't - well, nothing spectacular - she just knows the right people.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I'm hoping he has a strategy too. The only way the Tories will he held to account in 2024 or whenever the next election is is if we have a credible, electable opposition. We havent had one for many years. Starmer has years until the next election so he has to whip Labour into shape. They have an uphill battle to win, but they need to make a serious dent in the Tory majority at the very least. I dont know if he is the man to do that, but I honestly cant think of any Labour MP' s who could take his place. The Tories are doing enough to hang themselves without Starmer chiming in at this stage although how the shambles of the PPE contracts and the subsequent but apparent unrelated lack of money for health and care staff pay rises wasnt made more of, is alarming and doesn't bode well. I'm still hopeful.

The thing is, everyone knew he was sexually incontinent before the election and that he had several undeclared children. He still won the election by a landslide. The press arent as important as they used to be or they like to think they are.
Sadly, people don't care. They know Johnson Gove and Patel are incompetent and nasty with it, but people seem to want a English Nationalist government. Locally where I am, people are delighted with brexit because they think it means less immigrants (it wont), tougher sentences for criminals (probably not), more jobs (nope, well there will be but not the ones they want) etc.

Starmer will claw some back, but until people realise that the Conservatives aren't a british party, and are a nasty incompetent lot, nothing will happen.

I'd like to see Labour/Lib Dem/SNP government that enacts PR. This means no more Johnson types as PM, no more illegals wars.......

Reactions: 10
Sadly, people don't care. They know Johnson Gove and Patel are incompetent and nasty with it, but people seem to want a English Nationalist government. Locally where I am, people are delighted with brexit because they think it means less immigrants (it wont), tougher sentences for criminals (probably not), more jobs (nope, well there will be but not the ones they want) etc.

Starmer will claw some back, but until people realise that the Conservatives aren't a british party, and are a nasty incompetent lot, nothing will happen.

I'd like to see Labour/Lib Dem/SNP government that enacts PR. This means no more Johnson types as PM, no more illegals wars.......
Yes I agree with you re PR but neither Labour or the Tories will enact it, and I'm not sure how happy the SNP will be either, considering their virtual monopoly in Scotland.

Reactions: 1

This. And in doing so they’ve driven Scotland, Wales and NI further towards independence.

The immigrant thing makes me laugh. They’ll have a shock when the pandemic ends and they start seeing lots more immigrants from Hong Kong and others places in the Far East in their towns.

Reactions: 7
Yes I agree with you re PR but neither Labour or the Tories will enact it, and I'm not sure how happy the SNP will be either, considering their virtual monopoly in Scotland.
I think Labour might, particularly if they think scotland is lost for a generation. That way at least it would keep the tories out of a majority.

Reactions: 1
She is only interested in herself. She originally hung around with my ex as he started his own publishing company (which was more aligned with her degree, although not that it really mattered) and she was desperate to be involved, then at some point decided to get into politics. A lot of people think she's very smart and intelligent but she isn't - well, nothing spectacular - she just knows the right people.
Or rather, she's only interested in knowing the people who can help her advance herself.

I think Labour might, particularly if they think scotland is lost for a generation. That way at least it would keep the tories out of a majority.
Yes maybe they will now. If Scotland goes independent they have no chance without PR. I cant believe we have got to the stage where we live in a one party state!

Reactions: 3
Yes maybe they will now. If Scotland goes independent they have no chance without PR. I cant believe we have got to the stage where we live in a one party state!
I think that is very deliberate tbh. Labour have lost Scotland forever and they deserved to. Lifelong Labour voter here, was a member up until last year and one of those people that knocked on doors and did the hard slog. I've accepted there is virtually no way back for a Labour majority. The best we can hope for is a coalition with the SNP but that is clearly not going to happen. This country is in very big trouble. Nationalism is being pushed and we all know where that leads. It's utterly depressing.

Reactions: 7
I think that is very deliberate tbh. Labour have lost Scotland forever and they deserved to. Lifelong Labour voter here, was a member up until last year and one of those people that knocked on doors and did the hard slog. I've accepted there is virtually no way back for a Labour majority. The best we can hope for is a coalition with the SNP but that is clearly not going to happen. This country is in very big trouble. Nationalism is being pushed and we all know where that leads. It's utterly depressing.
I don't know why or how it has come to this though. I have also always voted Labour but they have not been fit for purpose for a long time. They need to be an effective opposition and an alternative government and they are not. They cant keep blaming mainstream media for their failures. The media has always been an issue, and is less of an issue now than it was in the past due to social media. They just don't appeal to enough voters and spend their time fighting amongst their various factions most of the time. Maybe we need a new party, but if that was to work, you'd have thought the Lib Dems would have made some kind of progress but they are more or less irrelevant. Hopefully now Brexit is out of the way, other issues will come to the fore.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.