Boris Johnson #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The best about it was he invited Acuri round to help with his writers block :sneaky: made them a meal of wine and cheesy pasta but discovered he had no cheese and had to leave her in the house alone while he ran to the corner shop ,she even had to phone him to make sure he washed the dishes so Marina wouldn't notice ...and this person is PM 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The best about it was he invited Acuri round to help with his writers block :sneaky: made them a meal of wine and cheesy pasta but discovered he had no cheese and had to leave her in the house alone while he ran to the corner shop ,she even had to phone him to make sure he washed the dishes so Marina wouldn't notice ...and this person is PM 😂
You know I think it’s all an act!!

Reactions: 2
Tales like this only serve to boost his popularity, proving how many millions of people in the UK are complete and utter pricks.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Tales like this only serve to boost his popularity, proving how many millions of people in the UK are complete and utter pricks.
His entire leadership has made me utterly loathe my fellow citizens. I've honestly never felt that way before but now I feel like I'm trapped in the wrong country.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I used to think so but it seems he’s as incompetent in his private life too.
The question is now!! Who is really running the country?? Stanley?? It’s certainly not the "Prince of Darkness "Dominic!! Actually I would believe this as our “ glorious leader “ has two people running the show !! These are the people who have the power he is only the front!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
The question is now!! Who is really running the country?? Stanley?? It’s certainly not the Prince of darkness Dominic!! Actually I would believe this as our “ glorious leader “ has two people running the show !! These are the people who have the power he is only the front!!
Apparently when he was Mayor of London, he had a group of people doing all the work. And we all know what was happening in the lead up to the pandemic - he was away at the grace and favour country home on a 'working holiday' ie. sorting out his divorce and Carrie's baby shower.

Reactions: 9
A women scorned ? held off till he was at the height of his career to cash in ...optimal damage to him ,more money for her??
😂😝 I’m laughing!! Is he that thick?? Her pulling a Megan “ My truth” would she ever go and FO!! The truth is you chased after a married man and made your self a laughing stock after he used you and discarded you !! You expect sympathy, you knew he was married!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Also a victim of rapist Worboys
That’s not true.
She was picked up by him once when out and about at night, was offered the (drugged) champers, twigged something was off about the whole situation and got the duck outta there.
She gave evidence I believe at the trial but she was not “a victim” and was also party to completely eliminating any chance of him getting out early for good behaviour which I believe was on the cards in 2019.

apologies for the huge lecture

Yeah kinda confused. I thought this affair was all confirmed publicly years ago? Although I guess now she’s come out with more salacious info.

He’s an absolute embarrassment of a man and a failed leader. The sad thing is there’s no one else to take his place, all as bad as each other! Would hate Hancock or Patel to be leader and there’s something ominous about Rishi, reminds me of Tony Blair and we all know he’s a liar.

We need a major reform on expenses, corruption and enforcement of the ministerial code! These fucks are a bunch of charlatans.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
😂😝 I’m laughing!! Is he that thick?? Her pulling a Megan “ My truth” would she ever go and FO!! The truth is you chased after a married man and made your self a laughing stock after he used you and discarded you !! You expect sympathy, you knew he was married!!
Exactly. She wasn't a teenager when she was shagging him on his sofa and telling him to wash the dishes before his wife came home!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.