Boris Johnson #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Next week an in-depth investigation into the religion of Pope Francis......
After him wasting all that money in her company and those luxury holidays ... Princess nut nuts will be hard to stick after reading the juicy details 💣

AFF77A1C-7E10-4504-A702-CBD6556FCE3E.png

• Sick
Reactions: 3
DM comments!! Thought it was funny 😆

itsnotjc.
4 HRS AGO
Derrick Accora has been giving Boris lessons ,he’s really good know at putting the willies up people.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Carrie used to be good friends with my ex, they went to university together (this was 2009) so she has been on my radar for a while. I'm pretty sure it's known now but she had an affair with Zac Goldsmith when she worked for him. She knows fine about Boris' affairs, it's obviously a poorly kept secret but she's only with BJ for the status and I don't think she has any real feelings, believe me she is just as bad and probably has her own man on the side. Always makes me laugh when people think she's got to where she is due to intelligence/hard work - the reality is, she's just very well-connected and (I hate saying this but it's true) slept her way to where she is now.
I know a few people who went to school with her and they all said she was very different back then - they all knew her as a frumpy drip and she then went off to university and had a bit of a glow up.

Reactions: 6
Jennifer said they recited Shakespeare as a kind of foreplay and were nearly caught on many occasions shagging in the marital home .

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Jennifer said they recited Shakespeare as a kind of foreplay and were nearly caught on many occasions shagging in the marital home .
Just why would you admit to that? I don’t know if I’d confess that to my best friend of 30 years plus, never mind tell the world.

• Haha
Just why would you admit to that? I don’t know if I’d confess that to my best friend of 30 years plus, never mind tell the world.
She's obviously getting well paid for it and without morals ,even has pics of herself in Bojo's kitchen drinking wine

Reactions: 5
She's obviously getting well paid for it and without morals ,even has pics of herself in Bojo's kitchen drinking wine
How much money did she personally make from boffing Bojo for 4 years? What do people get for kiss and tells these days? I believe it’s a tiny fraction of payments made 10-20 years ago.

Reactions: 1
I've no idea ! but the intention of selling her story must've been there if she still held on to the evidence ,even though she didn't enjoy his soggy limp pasta .

• Haha
How much money did she personally make from boffing Bojo for 4 years? What do people get for kiss and tells these days? I believe it’s a tiny fraction of payments made 10-20 years ago.
It is a lot less than it used to be, but for the prime minister of the UK it would still these days be a fortune I'd assume? All those exclusive videos that are licensed out earn a tidy sum and the story can drag on for days.

You'd think it has to at least me a million else she'd keep her mouth shut as she ends up looking every bit as bad as him.

I'd have been more interested in a kiss and tell on someone like David Cameron. Zero surprise that Boris shagged this woman.

I'd have been more interested in a kiss and tell on someone like David Cameron. Zero surprise that Boris shagged this woman.
Exactly. It was obvious from the beginning that he was shagging her and giving her favours in return. No way would e travel around with a 'business associate' without trying to get into her pants.

After him wasting all that money in her company and those luxury holidays ... Princess nut nuts will be hard to stick after reading the juicy details 💣

View attachment 503952
This is surprising to no one but what does always surprise me is that she leaves the house with that hair. Fried dry straw with some ratty extensions. She is awful!! They really suit each other.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This is surprising to no one but what does always surprise me is that she leaves the house with that hair. Fried dry straw with some ratty extensions. She is awful!! They really suit each other.
Can you imagine if they'd had children... though I imagine Arcuri's husband is probably taking a keen interest in their nipper's looks this morning as there doens't seem to be much of a gap between her relationship with him and with Boris.

I think when it comes to Boris 'Any hole's a goal'. He doesnt even have a 'type' when it comes to women. Just any woman. His mother was destroyed by Stanley Johnson's serial adultery yet he has no compunction at all. Sociopath.

Can you imagine if they'd had children... though I imagine Arcuri's husband is probably taking a keen interest in their nipper's looks this morning as there doens't seem to be much of a gap between her relationship with him and with Boris.
I was thinking that. She conveniently was pregnant by her husband just a few months after she ended a 4 year with Boris? Suuure Jennifer! The problem with Kiss and Tells is that the person selling the story have to tie themselves in knots trying to make themselves the innocent party when they behaved just as shittily at the time.

Reactions: 8
I think when it comes to Boris 'Any hole's a goal'. He doesnt even have a 'type' when it comes to women. Just any woman. His mother was destroyed by Stanley Johnson's serial adultery yet he has no compunction at all. Sociopath.
That's him in one word. The daily briefs when he tried to appear human would make me shiver.

Honestly, the idea of having sex with him makes me shiver. He is a toad. Clearly he’s got something as the women, they love him, but heaven knows what.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
It looks like poor Wilfred is will carry on the family tradition I don't think his hair has ever seen a comb

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.