Boris Johnson #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s definitely no love lost between the two of them, is there?! All very awkward and forced. The way he says “correct” after she says something. So patronising - I’d slap him if he did that to me!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why do you think he took so long to come out there today ? Changing wilfs nappy ? Maybe had an explosive one ?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Johnsons promises:
Mar 19: Turn tide in 12 weeks
May 17: “Near normality” by end of July
July 17: “Significant normality” by Christmas
Sep 9: “back to normal by Christmas”
Oct 23: “some aspects of our lives... back to normal" by Christmas
Oct 31: Very different and 'better by spring'

Reactions: 8
Johnsons promises:
Mar 19: Turn tide in 12 weeks
May 17: “Near normality” by end of July
July 17: “Significant normality” by Christmas
Sep 9: “back to normal by Christmas”
Oct 23: “some aspects of our lives... back to normal" by Christmas
Oct 31: Very different and 'better by spring'
My advice is just write off 2021 as well to avoid disappointment. This lot won't stop until the entire country is dead and buried.

Reactions: 12
Anyone heard the rumour that Carrie has left Boris as he shagged his hairdresser and got her pregnant. Press have been gagged apparently

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Theresa may must be loving life this year. And we all thought brexit was bad...!!

Reactions: 20
Theresa may must be loving life this year. And we all thought brexit was bad...!!
I’ve thought this for a while. It must give her great satisfaction, watching him prove that she isn’t the most incompetent PM we’ve ever had!!

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.