Boris Johnson #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They got married a few weeks ago.

Saying that, she did used to look fit in a bikini, but sadly she then opened her mouth, and it was all runied.....
I did wonder! I wasn’t sure if they got married.

She’s trying to be Cheshire Scouse instead of Scouse Scouse. Either way she sounds terrible

• Haha
Reactions: 2
From what I’ve been told he’s very personable but is very difficult to get a straight answer out of and promises lots but doesn’t follow through. People pleaser I think is the right term. My source isn’t one for that type of person that’s probably why they’re not overly keen
So a two-faced c*nt, then. A typical Tory.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Lying about being a Banardos child is an especially awful thing to do. Always knew McVey was a right witch. That confirms it.

Reactions: 10
Well yeah someone told us this before, that he’d cheated on wife with a staff member and they couldn’t understand why the press hadn‘t reported it. I suppose MP’s having affairs isn’t really newsworthy anymore, more like standard behaviour.
Hancock comes across as a socially awkward sex pest. And I guess this video clip goes some way to show that.

Ray P. Hancock

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Odd there's been no reporting of Carrie other that her holiday. I wonder why the press are so quiet.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Do we have any names?
He’s definitely been caught out again; and is very much in the spare room. Smart money is on the Russian violinist but let’s face it, it’s Boris so it could be anyone. When Carrie pissed off to Italy on holiday with the baby and her mates (while he was telling everyone else not to travel) it was her big ‘duck you’ to him, she knew it was terrible for the governments ‘optics’ but did it anyway as revenge.

The fact the man leading our country and his missus act like teenagers behind the scenes isa bit worrying, but again... it’s Boris.

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.