Boris Johnson #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He never did answer the question is Manchester still going to get the £60 million he offered to Andy Burnham.. 3 times he was asked. We have a bumbling, err eff 23rd erring idiot running the tit show.😥😑

Reactions: 5
Who do we think member of ‘Downing Street inner circle‘ mentioned in this weeks Popbitch is? Apparently tries it on with all the female civil servants.
Definitely Hancock. I have a couple of sources in Westminster and Hancock is known for being a bit handsy

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
He never did answer the question is Manchester still going to get the £60 million he offered to Andy Burnham.. 3 times he was asked. We have a bumbling, err eff 23rd erring idiot running the tit show.😥😑
He said we should look at the Universities to see hope in the fight against Covid. Uni's are not telling the truth because they don't want to create panic and see students going home, which might lead to fees cut and lower income for them.

Reactions: 2
Yep. Cop a feel. Slip his cock in too 👍
Well yeah someone told us this before, that he’d cheated on wife with a staff member and they couldn’t understand why the press hadn‘t reported it. I suppose MP’s having affairs isn’t really newsworthy anymore, more like standard behaviour.

Reactions: 7
Ooh. What other mps are naughty?
Raab has a bit of a reputation of being a bit of a bastard. He shags about a fair bit.

Amber Rudd and Liz Truss will shag anything that moves. Apparently that’s how Chris Grayling got some sort of rail deal from tickling Liz’s fancies. Amber has a very on/off relationship with Kwasi Korteng too.

Will Wragg likes being pissed on during sex. My husband’s best mate has slept with him and was horrified. It killed the mood for round two from what he’s told me.

Esther McVey is engaged to Phillip Davies and apprently it was to boost her chances in the leadership election. He’s left his wife for her so is sticking it out. All the stuff about her being a Banardo’s child isn’t true. She’s very close to her parents and has never been in care. She’s a known shagger in Westminster too.

Gavin Williamson is leakier than a tap. He is a falling out with Theresa May before he was sacked from Defence as she found out (finally) that it was him blabbing to the press about Cabinet meetings. Apparently he used to leave them, go round the corner and spend hours on the phone to various journalists

I can’t think of anything else at the moment, there’s a lot 😂 There’s the usual rumours around Parliamentary staff and MPs but I think you get staff shagging each other everywhere!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
What is Rishi like though? I can’t believe he’d ever be a Shagger, but then you never know with Tories do you?

Yeah, kind of guessed he wanted the top job. But am surprised to hear he’s a tit.
From what I’ve been told he’s very personable but is very difficult to get a straight answer out of and promises lots but doesn’t follow through. People pleaser I think is the right term. My source isn’t one for that type of person that’s probably why they’re not overly keen

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.