Boris Johnson #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm hearing Johnson will resign in April. Honestly, I've really had enough. They're just going to burn this country to the ground and run off. What a disgraceful period of political history this has been.

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Interesting. BJ hasn’t got the stamina to go the full term. Bet his minders, re his drinking, will be relieved.
I'm sure they will ! there seems to be a lot of talk over it weather anything comes of it or not ,,it's a shambles.

Reactions: 3
I'm hearing Johnson will resign in April. Honestly, I've really had enough. They're just going to burn this country to the ground and run off. What a disgraceful period of political history this has been.
But we do have Blue Passports!!!!!

• Angry
Reactions: 5
I spent an hour and a half talking to my MP this afternoon, he thinks Boris will not be PM this time next year.

Reactions: 4
Wonder who will replace him? If the news is to be believed Gove is losing influence.
It depends who is stupid enough. I've heard that Sunak, Hunt and Javid don't want the job because they know what a clusterfuck Johnson has made and they know whoever takes over will have to carry the can.

• Angry
Reactions: 6
It depends who is stupid enough. I've heard that Sunak, Hunt and Javid don't want the job because they know what a clusterfuck Johnson has made and they know whoever takes over will have to carry the can.
I know I'm biased because I don't vote the tories but I cannot think of one that I would want to lead the country. Especially at this time

Reactions: 7
Definitely something strange going on we were discussing it last night on another thread I guess that confirms it ...can't wait to hear the tea 😂

Reactions: 5
Definitely something strange going on we were discussing it last night on another thread I guess that confirms it ...can't wait to hear the tea 😂
There’s not just a cup of tea where Boris is concerned. Nor is there a pot. No, there’s a massive bloody vat of it!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
How dare Johnson walk away from the duck up he has created!

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.