Boris Johnson #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sweet Jesus he even met her in a bar , had no money and asked her for Ā£3.10 for the drinks šŸ¹:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Sweet Jesus he even met her in a bar , had no money and asked her for Ā£3.10 for the drinks šŸ¹:ROFLMAO:
Nothing like a man who knows how to treat the laydeez is there!!

ETA she looks absolutely deranged in that photo, I'd be scared if I was Bozo...

• Haha
Reactions: 9
People are saying she's lying. If you were going to lie about having sex with someone, you'll probably not pick someone who looks like an unwashed woman.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She also said that she had bruises during their romps. That wasn't just from the sex, that was when Boris was laying on top of her.
Maybe he was trying to mug her for the price of a taxi home šŸ˜‚....I'll be looking at him in the new Downing st press room today knowing he was begging for Ā£ 3.10 for a beer ,,,Alexander the Great :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Maybe he was trying to mug her for the price of a taxi home šŸ˜‚....I'll be looking at him in the new Downing st press room today knowing he was begging for Ā£ 3.10 for a beer ,,,Alexander the Great :ROFLMAO:
You can call me Al!! Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This sounds like old skool News of the Screws reporting.

Iā€™d be mortified if he was my father, spouse, boyfriend or ex spouse.

Reactions: 5
This sounds like old skool News of the Screws reporting.

Iā€™d be mortified if he was my father, spouse, boyfriend or ex spouse.
To be honest I think his children must just have gone so far beyond mortified they must have cringed themselves inside out by this point.

• Haha
To be honest I think his children must just have gone so far beyond mortified they must have cringed themselves inside out by this point.
Not that I could tell. I donā€™t think some of the more recent ones have worked out, even though I liked Ruth Davisonā€™s show.

I love for the many, the problem itā€™s twice a week now and I never finish one before the next one is on.

Iā€™ve been thinking about this story today, and while it obviously comes as no surprise, Iā€™ve been thinking about how if this was any other politician, not least the prime minister, this would be a career ending bombshell. If not that then it would at least be a huge story. What does it say about Boris as a person that we all just shrug it off and go ā€œoh typical Borisā€? Itā€™s mental when you remove yourself from the cult of personality that surrounds him and remember heā€™s the prime minister of the bloody country!

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I don't think he has much of a relationship with the ones he acknowledges. I think that's why he was absent leading up to the first lockdown, because it was difficult explaining the engagement and baby situation. I actually do feel sorry for all of his children. I don't find the way he treats people/women as a bit of a laugh. It's disgusting.

Has anyone seen the reports coming out of Dulwich College and the complaints of hushing up the rape culture? I bet Eton, Harrow et al are all the exact same. And then these people go on to lead the country. It's a disaster.

• Heart
I don't think he has much of a relationship with the ones he acknowledges. I think that's why he was absent leading up to the first lockdown, because it was difficult explaining the engagement and baby situation. I actually do feel sorry for all of his children. I don't find the way he treats people/women as a bit of a laugh. It's disgusting.

Has anyone seen the reports coming out of Dulwich College and the complaints of hushing up the rape culture? I bet Eton, Harrow et al are all the exact same. And then these people go on to lead the country. It's a disaster.
Its unsurprising unfortunately. Brought up with a sense of entitlement, that they should and do get what they want in life, because that's what their parents are paying for.

He's basically lavished her with presents funded by the taxpayer, and his loyal minions, are like what he does in his private time, its own business.

Boris could run into their house, slap their wife, probably try to duck her, take a tit on their kitchen table, poison and kick their dog, and they'll be like "Well, he had to do it. Big up our Boris."

Reactions: 7
Its unsurprising unfortunately. Brought up with a sense of entitlement, that they should and do get what they want in life, because that's what their parents are paying for.
It goes further than that though. The girls at JAGs have complained about the rape culture at Dulwich College and the Headmaster is deliberately trying to silence them. So these boys are not only growing up treating women as throw away objects for their own pleasure but also that they system will always look after them.

A friend of mine had a son at Winchester and another boy tried to rape him. When they complained her son, the victim, was pressured into leaving. Is it any surprise we have a bunch of psychopaths in charge?

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.