Boris Johnson #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My brother is someone fairly senior in Westminster (civil service rather than politician) and he says the gossip is that Carrie's taken the baby and walked out.

Reactions: 11
It is quite extraordinary that this doesnt seem to be higher up the news agenda... Boris must have some really good tit on those who run the media?

Reactions: 8
It is quite extraordinary that this doesnt seem to be higher up the news agenda... Boris must have some really good tit on those who run the media?
It is very odd. They never treated Cameron, Major or May to the amount of unquestioning obedience they do to Johnson.

I do wonder that like Thatcher, a lot of the sleaze will come out under Johnsons successor. Major copped a lot of crap for things that had happened in the Thatcher years, seeing 1 cabinet minister ending up in prison.

Reactions: 9
I rather miss John Major actually... the grey man seems quite sane in comparison to the current shower!

Reactions: 8
My brother is someone fairly senior in Westminster (civil service rather than politician) and he says the gossip is that Carrie's taken the baby and walked out.
Was this after the expose on Sunday!! I thought she left weeks ago!! Lol

I don't doubt the rumour, but she knew what she was getting into. I thought she would wait until he's out of office making piles of dosh then chuck him.

Reactions: 6
I don't doubt the rumour, but she knew what she was getting into. I thought she would wait until he's out of office making piles of dosh then chuck him.
I suppose there is only so much humiliation you can take!! Even she has her limits

It is very odd. They never treated Cameron, Major or May to the amount of unquestioning obedience they do to Johnson.

I do wonder that like Thatcher, a lot of the sleaze will come out under Johnsons successor. Major copped a lot of crap for things that had happened in the Thatcher years, seeing 1 cabinet minister ending up in prison.
The thing is he worked in the media!! He may have friends “wink wink”! Also he may have them over a barrel!!

Reactions: 5
The thing is he worked in the media!! He may have friends “wink wink”! Also he may have them over a barrel!!
There is also the possibility that he has told them that he could stop them diverting their profits overseas, make it law like it is in the US that a shareholder in a media company must be a full time UK National (goodbye Murdoch, Rothermere....) etc.

Reactions: 4
It goes further than that though. The girls at JAGs have complained about the rape culture at Dulwich College and the Headmaster is deliberately trying to silence them. So these boys are not only growing up treating women as throw away objects for their own pleasure but also that they system will always look after them.

A friend of mine had a son at Winchester and another boy tried to rape him. When they complained her son, the victim, was pressured into leaving. Is it any surprise we have a bunch of psychopaths in charge?
Dulwich is a sesspit. When I was at college One of my lecturerrs lived in south London and knew someone who worked there who told them the exam Grades they are very corrupt.

I can’t work out the Daily Mail at the moment, Obsssed with hating on Carrie while also for the first time in it’s history being pro Open borders demanding the return of Overseas travel.

Carrie certainly has a type. Ex boyfriend is Harry Cole, ex Mail on Sunday editor, now at the Sun.

It's all very incestuos.

Reactions: 3
Carrie certainly has a type. Ex boyfriend is Harry Cole, ex Mail on Sunday editor, now at the Sun.

It's all very incestuos.
I was shocked to find out he is only mid 30’s. I thought at first he was a lot older than her like Boris is,

Reactions: 2
It was the Daily Mirror that broke the story as well, a left wing/Labour paper. Back in the day the News of The World would have had a field day with this story. They didn’t care what party a politician belonged to when exposing them. Not that I particularly liked the NOTW, but they wouldn’t have shied away from Boris with his pants down. I sometimes think that Boris could get exposed a serial killer and get away with it.

Reactions: 7
Hes one of them, so probably has some pretty high level dirt on most print journalists! I doubt hes the only serial shagger amongst them for a start!

It goes further than that though. The girls at JAGs have complained about the rape culture at Dulwich College and the Headmaster is deliberately trying to silence them. So these boys are not only growing up treating women as throw away objects for their own pleasure but also that they system will always look after them.

A friend of mine had a son at Winchester and another boy tried to rape him. When they complained her son, the victim, was pressured into leaving. Is it any surprise we have a bunch of psychopaths in charge?
Yeah, funny how Dilwich College managed to find the accused boys within days of the allegations coming out, when they had nothing to report for years. Almost as if they knew full well who they were but hadnt reported it to the police. A state school would be shut down by Ofsted of that had happened. I dont doubt sexual abuse happens in State school but teachers laughing away at abuse of girls and doing nothing about allegations of rape would not happen.

Last edited:

It's all very incestuos.
My God, how does Carrie do it? She definitely has a type and that type is someone most of us would not let within ten miles of our vagina!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.