Books! What are you reading, recommendations & reviews

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m currently reading the other passenger by Louise candlish....it’s really slow to get going! Has anyone else read it?

Reactions: 2
I've recently finished A Million Dreams by Dani Atkins, anyone here read it? Would love to hear other people's thoughts.

Just finished reading The Hunting Party by Lucy Foley. A crime thriller and an easy read so got through it pretty quickly.

Tonight, I'll be starting on Stephen King's - The Institute. Although I may have already read it some years ago, but can't remember :unsure:

That is a very good book . I read it last year
I liked it but to be honest I wouldn’t have started it if I knew how it was going to end 😂
For the last few chapters I could only read a couple of pages at a time so I didn’t get too upset. Even then, I was sobbing most of the time and had to force myself to finish the book 😂

I liked it but to be honest I wouldn’t have started it if I knew how it was going to end 😂
For the last few chapters I could only read a couple of pages at a time so I didn’t get too upset. Even then, I was sobbing most of the time and had to force myself to finish the book 😂
It's so sad right :(

Reactions: 1
recently finished 'normal people' by sally rooney and actually liked the tv show much better than the book
now moving onto her other book 'conversations with friends', hoping it's a bit different!

Finished I'll Find You by Liz Lawler last night. Very slow story which eventually picked up. Not a bad read.

recently finished 'normal people' by sally rooney and actually liked the tv show much better than the book
now moving onto her other book 'conversations with friends', hoping it's a bit different!
I absolutely loved Normal People. I wanted to read it before watching the show. My heart broke for them both at different points of the book.
I tried to read Conversations with friends but I just couldn’t get into it. I hated the main character. Everyone raves about it though so I may try to read it again 😊

I absolutely loved Normal People. I wanted to read it before watching the show. My heart broke for them both at different points of the book.
I tried to read Conversations with friends but I just couldn’t get into it. I hated the main character. Everyone raves about it though so I may try to read it again 😊
i actually stumbled upon the show first and then ordered both books because i liked it so much! i'll give conversations a go, thank you :)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.