Books #5 the book lovers thread!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These are some of my recent reads which I've thoroughly enjoyed. Also The Ghostwriter by Alessander Torre is a brilliant page turner.
View attachment 783762
I have Every Last Secret and The Push on Kindle to read. :D

I read Evidence of the affair by Taylor Jenkins Reid last night. I didnt realise it was a short story / novella. It was a nice short read though.

Reactions: 2
1001 eye-rolls later, and I have finished off Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo. Safe to say I didn't like it.

I have Daisy Jones and the Six downloaded, so I will eventually check that out (purely because I already paid for it, although I will be very DNF-trigger happy), but not exactly rushing into it any time soon.
Hated it. Weak plot, hateful characters and really, really basic.

Reactions: 3
i always feel shortchanged when I get a book that’s a novella,
OR when they rerelease a book under a different name/from 5 years ago 😡
I know. I paid 99p for it too which doesnt feel worth it for a book I read in under an hour 😂 oh well. You live and learn.

Reactions: 1
Hated it. Weak plot, hateful characters and really, really basic.
I really liked the first half. Found it quite engrossing. But it took a nose dive from then. Just meandered all over the place - as if she didn't know where it was going or how to end it. So much so when the twist appeared I couldn't care less.

I really liked the first half. Found it quite engrossing. But it took a nose dive from then. Just meandered all over the place - as if she didn't know where it was going or how to end it. So much so when the twist appeared I couldn't care less.

I guessed the twist when I read the synopsis tbh.

Reactions: 1
Finished John Marrs - The One at the weekend, really enjoyed! Onto Lucy Foley - The Guest List now

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Currently reading Where the Crawdads Sing.i don't know what it is but I love some parts in the book and hates the other ones😅Anyone else?

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Currently reading Where the Crawdads Sing.i don't know what it is but I love some parts in the book and hates the other ones😅Anyone else?
I thought it was over hyped and barely anything happened!!!

• Sad
It's a real Marmite book. I liked it and feel like Kya is buried in my heart.

"I wasn't aware that words could hold so much. I didn't know a sentence could be so full."

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.