Books #29

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did I hear someone mention John Marrs? 👀

The Passengers is my favourite book of his so I fully recommend 😊
I heard the John Mars’s klaxon too 🚨 @vanilla cupcakes I highly recommend The Passengers, What Lies Between Us and The Stranger in her House. Brilliant books that should take you out of your slump and make you want to read his whole back catalogue!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I've reserved this at the library as you've whetted my appetite to try some paranormal romance.
I can always cancel it if you tell me it's rubbish! You can be as brutal as you like. No need to stand on ceremony! 😁
Screenshot_20240523-210016.png

I've reserved this at the library as you've whetted my appetite to try some paranormal romance.
I can always cancel it if you tell me it's rubbish! You can be as brutal as you like. No need to stand on ceremony! 😁
View attachment 2953428
I liked it but thought it was over hyped and could have been better but I think it was partly that I didn't enjoy the main character as much as others and could see the twist from a mile away. But it was overall sweet and easy to read.

Reactions: 1
I've just freaked myself out by checking my library account to see if the in transit 3 books have arrived for my visit tomorrow.
There's only another 5 on their way as well! Aagghh!!! 😫😫😫😫😬😬😬😬😬😬

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh no 🙈 I usually do pre orders with these double stamps offers but Im not convinced they add them on properly. I spoke to them and they said they have but Im honestly not sure.

So may need to just order some books now.

Reactions: 1
Oh dear, my feet seem to have walked me to Waterstones! Really don’t know how that’s happened, maybe I should call the Dr…

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If anyone's interested? It's not my kind of book but curious to know what her debut's like
Screenshot_20240524_115018_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 3
HarperCollins have 40% off too.. honestly I really do try to read the books I already own but who am I to resist discounts and extra stamps?!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
HarperCollins have 40% off too.. honestly I really do try to read the books I already own but who am I to resist discounts and extra stamps?!
Penguin has the slightly less exciting 15% off, but I do love their clothbound classics...

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.