Books #29

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm being brave and going to an in person book club this week. 😬 (I say brave because I don't know anyone there haha). The book is Unsettled Ground by Claire Fuller, I don't think I would have picked it up if it weren't for the book club so will see how I get on!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Also in a slump, only read one :confused: hoping July is better.

How did you find This Summer Will Be Different? I loved Every Summer After so it's on my tbr!
I loved it, it was gorgeous ! Everything a romance should be 😍 I need to read more Carley Fortune.
Here's to a better reading month for us both !

• Heart
Reactions: 2
This little excerpt from a book I'm reading makes me feel much better about not loving Beartown or The Most Fun We Ever Had, when Most of you guys adored it!
I think that quote sums up this thread perfectly. We’ve all got such different tastes and although there may be the odd book that draws more people together, there is never one that gets a unanimous reaction. We’re such a lovely little bunch that no one should ever feel bad for not liking something that others love, or should be embarrassed to say “I loved it!” when it’s being torn apart by others. Books are unique to the person reading them and I think we get that and fully appreciate it ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.