Books #28

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
went into the works, they had all the boys of tommen books there. i hesitated, heard @Caffeine Fiend in my head (obvs don’t know what you sound like CF but given that i picture everyone as their icons the voice was remarkably like taylor swift) whispering rugby romances lablonde, rugby romances and so have somehow bought them.

they are chunky! the same way i like my rugby men ayyyy 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
went into the works, they had all the boys of tommen books there. i hesitated, heard @Caffeine Fiend in my head (obvs don’t know what you sound like CF but given that i picture everyone as their icons the voice was remarkably like taylor swift) whispering rugby romances lablonde, rugby romances and so have somehow bought them.

they are chunky! the same way i like my rugby men ayyyy 🤣
My voice is nothing like Taylors sadly. Central belt cant understand me Scottish I guess.

However yaaaaay. Were they on any sort of offer?

• Heart
Reactions: 2
The books threads move so quickly! 🤣
So this week I finished The Other Mothers, which was a solid 4 stars. Then read Pineapple Street in less than two days. Loved it. I seem to remember very differing opinions on this.
Now I'm reading A List of Suspicious Things and I'm enjoying it so much.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
My voice is nothing like Taylors sadly. Central belt cant understand me Scottish I guess.

However yaaaaay. Were they on any sort of offer?
i love a scottish accent of all kinds so works for me 💙 they were £4 each - got the two 13s (binding and keeping?), looking forward to reading them! 🏉

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
i love a scottish accent of all kinds so works for me 💙 they were £4 each - got the two 13s (binding and keeping?), looking forward to reading them! 🏉
This is information I’m glad to know and wish I didn’t know at the same time…
After my failed attempt to get obsessed with Magnolia Parks this series could be it 🤔

However I did go in a very nice bookshop today and NOT buy anything. That deserves a reward surely!?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Ok I think Im going to have to buy them now even though I have them on audible and kindle 😆🤭 I am really enjoying Binding. I hope you like it too!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
This is information I’m glad to know and wish I didn’t know at the same time…
After my failed attempt to get obsessed with Magnolia Parks this series could be it 🤔

However I did go in a very nice bookshop today and NOT buy anything. That deserves a reward surely!?
It definitely does. I'd suggest rewarding yourself with a nice new book. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Joining this thread, hello lovely fellow bookworms! 🐛

Has anyone read Alice Hoffman’s books? I started recently and I’ve been INHALING the Practical Magic series, I love them so much! I can’t wait to read her other books (she’s written 40 😍)

There‘s absolutely nothing better than finding an author that you love and discovering that they’ve written loads of books for you to devour 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Woohoo 4 months of half price Audible secured! 🥳 Now to browse the 2 for 1 sale. Recommendations welcome.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
New Coco Mellors was gorgeous, solid 4/5. Shan’t say any more but defo worth picking up.

now onto new Miranda July 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.