Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

twilightgarden

VIP Member
Can you still return kindle books on Amazon? There was uproar about it on Twitter and I thought it had been stopped, but maybe not.

OH.FFS

VIP Member
So after my comment the other day about being embarrassed about the constant 99p payments from my bank account, I got smart and purchased a £10 Amazon gift card and used that for my books, now only Amazon are aware of my obsession of buying books - I used the whole gift card in one go on 99p books 🤣
I need to do the same …

atiekay7

Ok awesome, I do have the app on my phone so I will see how I can fix it! I also did read on those two days (still stuck in the MindFk series haha) so I want my days counted! Thank you.
You’re welcome, let me know if you can’t find a fix and I’ll find the link with the instructions I followed. It’s so frustrating when it doesn’t count it!

Nadia Vulvokov

Chatty Member
There was quite a bit of chat about The Paper Palace a couple of threads ago. Don’t know if you can type it into the search and try and find it?

Personally I loved it, it was one of my favourite reads last year, but I remember there being some mixed views especially about the end (no spoilers!)!
Thanks! I'll have a look. It's been on my list for ages and I got a kindle code for 40% off today.

SaintLeo

VIP Member
Has anyone read A Prayer For Owen Meany? It’s another of those books that seems to crop up on peoples must read lists quite often. I’ve just been scrolling through the monthly Kindle deals and spotted it. Got to be worth a go for 99p right?

twilightgarden

VIP Member
Does anyone here use NetGalley and know if my books will automatically be on my new Kindle? A lot of the books are archived now so I can’t request to have them sent to my Kindle again 😰

justonemorepage

VIP Member
Which Ann Clever books have you been given?

They are mostly in series. I have been enjoying her Vera Stanhope series - the first book there is The Crow Trap (this series was also made into a tv show, I haven't seen it but it is supposed to be a good adaptation)
---

Yes.

I always treat myself to a customised Liv B journal.

Yeh the one I have is quite similar to that. Looking forward to starting it - I've even bought pretty pens and highlighters 😂

justonemorepage

VIP Member
I’ve just watched A Man Called Otto (Ove) and loved it. More than I remember enjoying the book tbh. My heart aches now 💔
Oooh what streaming service is this on please? I haven't long finished the book so wouldn't mind checking out the film.

Katykatykaty

VIP Member
How are you all doing the pretty book layouts? I downloaded a template and have the images of book covers but haven’t a clue how to combine them!

lizziebrooks1235

I'm currently reading The Very Secret Society of Irregular Witches and it's so so good. I didn't expect that.
What’s it about? Would you recommend it?
---
Also does anyone have any tattoos related to books? I’m thinking of getting one but I just don’t know what 😂😅

nbt

VIP Member
How are you all doing the pretty book layouts? I downloaded a template and have the images of book covers but haven’t a clue how to combine them!
Instagram. Add the layout to your story (without saving), then you can add the book pictures to it and save. Hope that makes sense!