Book Club January - Tomorrow and tomorrow and tomorrow by Gabrielle Zevin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a 26 week wait for Tomorrow and Tomorrow and Tomorrow on Libby, so I don't think I'll be joining in this month 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’ve requested it and I’m 10th in line so might get it, or I might just buy it, either way I’ve got a couple of books I want to get through first so I’ll see what’s happening at the time 😄

Really hoping it becomes an Amazon deal 🤞🏻 neither WH Smith nor The Works had it today and it’s not available for me from BorrowBox til May 😅

Reactions: 1
Really hoping it becomes an Amazon deal 🤞🏻 neither WH Smith nor The Works had it today and it’s not available for me from BorrowBox til May 😅
Same I couldn’t find it in Waterstones, smiths or the works 🙈

• Heart
Another that has requested it from borrow box and waiting until may 😂 I’ll keep an eye on Amazon for it!

I got Shuggie on digital audio from my local library. I’ve been listening to it at night and what I’ve hear of it is brilliant. Should definitely be a move or a drama series.
Good idea! I've been wanting to read it since someone mentioned it on the book thread recently. Never listen to audiobooks nor think of getting them from the library. Just downloaded it on Libby.

Finally got my hands on a copy, £16.99 mind at a local bookshop! Should’ve got it on Amazon really but probably better to support local🙈

• Heart
I’m holding off for peoples reviews before I go and spend £7.99+ on it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.