Bonnie Ryan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought Bonnie had naturally big lips, her sister does too and their dad Gerry had big lips.
She does have big lips anyway but I'm pretty sure they look even bigger than before. Her face is completely different from older pictures of her. Lottie and the Ma are like wax museum models they've had so much done!

Reactions: 2
She does have big lips anyway but I'm pretty sure they look even bigger than before. Her face is completely different from older pictures of her. Lottie and the Ma are like wax museum models they've had so much done!
Bonnieā€™s eyebrows are also taking over her face, they are huge!!!

Reactions: 1
Oh my god, the poor girl, her kitchen cabinets don't match the paint colour anymore. You just never know what others are going through ye know? Thoughts and prayers Bonnie xox

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh my god, the poor girl, her kitchen cabinets don't match the paint colour anymore. You just never know what others are going through ye know? Thoughts and prayers Bonnie xox
And the island lights donā€™t go.. ā€œwhat a disasterā€
Idiot doesnā€™t know the meaning of the world. Home from a three day holiday to this ā€œdisasterā€, thoughts and prayers are in the post Bon

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Also poor Bon Bon had to go get a body massage today too. Donā€™t know how she found the time as she is flat out with bridal emails

• Haha
Wouldnā€™t it be great to come home from holidays and not have work/kids on Monday morning? Instead, you have a massage to look forward to. Also, anyone notice any difference in the paint colour? Looks the same to me.

Reactions: 7
She went for the bland silver & beige decor that all the insta huns went for and now is getting rid of everything - the sitting room furniture was sold before the holidays. Who gets rid of furniture so soon & redecorates after living in a house for only 2 years?!!

• Wow
Did she commit the cardinal sin and go TOO BEIGE on the walls? How will she ever recover from this? I hope youā€™ve learned a big lesson from this Bon. Never meander from the safe confines of your beigeness. Please god this all works out for her. I will be on tender hooks for an update

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think someone was trolling Bonnie with that message saying hey Bonnie remember you used to get up early and be super productive, she seemed to get fairly cheesed off people think she doesn't still get up at 5 30,have her coffee and her walk. At 5 30 lads, 5 second rule from your man Robbins. So rest assured Bonnie is still part of the 5 30am clubšŸ™„šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£as if anyone gives a fiddlersšŸ˜œšŸ˜œ

• Haha
I think someone was trolling Bonnie with that message saying hey Bonnie remember you used to get up early and be super productive, she seemed to get fairly cheesed off people think she doesn't still get up at 5 30,have her coffee and her walk. At 5 30 lads, 5 second rule from your man Robbins. So rest assured Bonnie is still part of the 5 30am clubšŸ™„šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£as if anyone gives a fiddlersšŸ˜œšŸ˜œ
I was just coming in to say this. Bon Bon has been reading Tattle!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I genuinely donā€™t think she gets up 5:30am every single morning. She wouldnā€™t be able to resist posting it if she was

Reactions: 6
They all read Tattle Life. Once Aoibhe Devlin posted herself crying her guts out on Insta if they didnā€™t know about Tattle then they all came over here and searched for themselves - so they definitely watch their own threads.

They all read Tattle Life. Once Aoibhe Devlin posted herself crying her guts out on Insta if they didnā€™t know about Tattle then they all came over here and searched for themselves - so they definitely watch their own threads.
I remember someone awhile back saying that melt down aoibhe had on insta coincided with her relationship with Sean breaking down, but of course came on to blame the nasty trolls

Reactions: 2
Should also add, nobody was annoyed at Bonnie getting up 5:30, it was the smug attitude and the fact that it is so unnecessary considering her lifestyle, that annoyed majority on here.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.