Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Adeline

Can think of an exercise I'd rather be doing if I was locked in a hotel room with Rob Kearney for two weeks 😜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
She is the most boring young one on the planet. She thinks she is wild having one glass of wine or gin on a Friday night 4 times a year. Why does she think she is so amazing for getting up early, we could all get up at 5 30am if we were in bed at 9pm but jesus life is too short, it's like a military regime. Rosie was the same, was really smug and preachy when she was part of the 5 30am club. Who actually cares what time someone gets up at. I know plenty of people up at 5 30am with a two hour commute ahead of them, ontop of a day's work, they don't have the privilege of stopping for coffees every 5 minutes and spend the day applying make up and doing "admin".

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25

Hannahchoo

She’s getting up at 5:30 to create some sort of content for the Instagram page. It literally makes no sense when she’s saying it gives her more energy during the day once she gets over the first few days of tiredness. She’s going to bed at 9!! Why not get up at 7 and sleep at 11. Why advertise this as a challenge to make impressionable women feel like they need to get up at 5:30am to go for a walk and sit on their spin bike and eat a bowl of Rice Krispies before 8am in order to make them feel like they are “productive”. What exactly is she trying to achieve?! She’s not commuting, she’s not minding her kids, she’s literally sitting at home all day curling her hair and drawing freckles on her face. I just don’t get the logic behind it, there is no logic, she’s creating bleedin content and it’s moronic.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

EmmaAmy

I feel like writing to her and telling her the secret to no under eye bags is don't get up at 5am 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 20

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
So what on earth does she get up early for? So far today all she has done is showered, washed her hair and done her tan. It’s half four in the day and she’s only now finished doing her make up. Like the day is nearly over and she’s still in her dressing gown getting ready. Jesus no wonder she has to get up at 5:30 if it takes her six hours to do what most people can do in 30 mins. And the drawn on freckles look ridiculous

• Haha
Reactions: 19

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Micheál is about to do an announcement imminently on the state of things for the next few weeks but BonBon is doing a live on how she curls her hair at 5. Above all else I really cannot stand how vacuous these idiots are and how they don’t seem to keep up with what is going on in their own country whatsoever

• Haha
Reactions: 18

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Well as expected she is absolutely fucking wrecked this morning and is “being kind to herself” and taking it slow. She looks wrecked too. Just have a lie in Bons we really don’t give a shite and I’m sure all two people following your method are still asleep themselves

• Haha
Reactions: 18

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Those dance classes were hilarious. I loved tuning in every week to see such desperados try and outdo each other for a spot on dancing with the stars. Vain dopes with their phones lined up in order to catch their bargain bin Britney moves. I was only hanging to see someone get an elbow in the eye socket with the amount of ridiculous arm movements. The crop tops, the hats, the jumpers around the waist. Genuinely up there with the pandemic in the most offensive things of 2020. I’d say if they couldn’t record it for the gram they wouldn’t have bothered going. Absolute write offs the lot of them.

I think she is trying copy a this Instagrammer called Aisling Kearns who does those types of videos a good bit. Only difference is Aisling pulls it off
That’s exactly who I was trying to think of!

• Haha
Reactions: 17

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Anyone ever see her stories where she’s singing down the camera? Genuine cringe inducing arse clenching delusion if ever I’ve seen it. Give it up Bonnie

• Haha

Emily89

What's the story with her in brown Thomas dressing rooms lately doing reels for her Instagram with clothes that she isn't even buying. Sorry but that is absolutely cringe! Modelling €300 skirts that are staple pieces apparently for your wardrobe. She wasn't asked to come in and pick pieces. She's going in and taking clothes and putting them on in the dressing room not even buying them. Hoping to get noticed. Can't make this up 🤣

Sayit4real

VIP Member
Yes her, rosie and LBP ! 3 melts, kill me now 😳
3 melts who thought they were amazing! They all thought they were brilliant ! Cringe

She has lost a good bit of weight but works HARD at it , it seems...Altho she won’t say what she eats 🤪
Morning spin bike, a walk, a gym workout abd a bowl of Rice Krispies 👀
She took like 2 days off over Xmas and had a few biscuits
Stop the lights
I need some discipline in my life
Took 2 days off had 2 Gins a few biscuits and needed to “ get back to healthy living “ .. Jesus !!she has lost a lot of weight by hardcore exercise regime and essentially living on very low calories. She over exercises IMO . She can’t show what she eats as it’s so little I would say ...she use to be very nice but has gone very unrelatable . Can’t understand how she can pay her mortgage When she never went back to doing make up !

Just watched her stories from today. So what's the actual purpose of getting up at 530. She went for a walk at 6am and a mediation/stretch session at 7. Then what? Eats her rice krispies. Puts her make up on. Curls her hair. Sits talking into Instagram about tutorial ideas and brides to be emails. We'll that's just nonsense, go for your walk at 8 and then have your cereal and be ready for "work" at 9. What a pointless exercise #goodmorninggang

• Haha
Does the girl know how to relax and let loose. Gonna cook nice food and make some drinks for date night, sounds good.... . Salad and one gin and tonic and in her pj's drinking tea by 8pm. Not saying she had to go wild(she wouldn't know how to anyway) but It's like she likes the sound of it all and then freaks out the minute she's eating a morsel more than her usual daily routine. God forbid she wouldn't be in bed at 9 so she's on her bike at 6am

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Goss_Goddess

Chatty Member
Speaking of over-doing it with exercise every day, does anyone follow Jess Redden?? The girl clearly has some kind of OCD/eating disorder. And no she’s not just bored living in a hotel room quarantining for 2 weeks, she was like this before hand. I don’t buy the bullshit that it’s for her mental health, she looks awful and talks about food way too much for it to be a normal balance

So obviously she intentionally wore a big hat to cover his face in the photos. She's such a sad bitch. Bonnie honestly, no one gives 1 fuck who your fella is

• Haha

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
“Anything is possible if you believe” - about her fucking eyebrows. Jesus wept.
The thing about the Ryan girls is they seemed to have inherited all of Gerry’s annoying traits; the attention seeking, the ego, the delusions of grandeur. But, and I say this as someone who didn’t really like him, with that Gerry did have his charms and he was also naturally charismatic and engaging. The girls lack that. I actually don’t even mind lottie on the radio doing fluff pieces like showbiz news but she isn’t good enough for her own show. Bonnie I have no idea who she thinks she is? Like why is she suddenly a thing? There’s a brother floating around too and any time he’s shown he’s as irritating as the rest of them, trying to get attention. I can’t say I find any of them particularly interesting, talented or have anything valuable to offer. But at least Lottie did the early morning graft on the radio, even if she is woeful to listen to. Bonnie was announced presenter of Xpose and then it was cancelled a day later

God dammit I love Bonnies hair
It’s nice yes but she has extensions!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I think it’s the smugness of getting up early that really gets to me. I’m not a morning person.. and would have no discipline to be up any morning at that hour if I had nothing else to be doing so maybe I’m just being ratty about that! 🙂 but she IS smug about it..?! She’s another one, killing herself to be size four /six but is the first to be like I do it for my mental health shit talk. Yes exercise is great for you mental health but that is not why she has three exercise regimes done before 9:30 am. No way.

And don’t get me started on the drawn on freckles .. they are utterly ridiculous.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15