Bonnie Ryan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So true!! I just feel sorry John having to take those pictures all throughout the holiday. He would want some patience!
I was just coming in to say that! What a bloody narcissist- him just following her around taking photos and then her spending all day/evening getting them ready for the Gram! What a fun exciting holiday they’re going to have - NOT!

Reactions: 4
That arse pic was HOLEy unnecessary and yes disturbing
Could she not just have an aperol spritz and a pizza and chill da f out

She’s trying to copy what other people have done on holiday. It’s boring and nothing new.

She’s going to post restaurants she’s been to after they’ve left! Yeah because the paps and fans will be all over her if she posts while she’s there! She has an inflated opinion of her self “Famous Bon Bon“

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The thanks for helping me pick the outfit post? I blushed for her 🙈 does she not feel like a woeful prick pouting and looking off to the side 🤣 the cringe is strong in this one

Reactions: 8
What is with that clip of her taking her sarong off and basically flashing her vagina to the camera?
Jaysus but there’s some awful dopes out there lads

• Sick
Reactions: 7
What is with that clip of her taking her sarong off and basically flashing her vagina to the camera?
Jaysus but there’s some awful dopes out there lads
Literally a slo-mo, up close and personal of her vagina. I know we are all encouraged to love ourselves but by jesus she's so self obsessed it is gross.

Reactions: 7
Literally a slo-mo, up close and personal of her vagina. I know we are all encouraged to love ourselves but by jesus she's so self obsessed it is gross.
Right? Like just enjoy your holiday and stop thinking about what people at home think of you. It’s beyond sad

Reactions: 6
Bon Bon and Dom Nugent are cut from the same cloth. Eye f**king themselves in the camera at every opportunity. Both clearly good looking and just cannot get over themselves. The vanity is next level.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Bon Bon and Dom Nugent are cut from the same cloth. Eye f**king themselves in the camera at every opportunity. Both clearly good looking and just cannot get over themselves. The vanity is next level.
Good looking or not I’d rather gouge my eyes out than spend half an hour in the company of either of them. Two boring dull girls

Reactions: 10
Dom is a naturally good looking girl- Bon Bon has had an insane amount of cosmetic work done! So please do not count the two together!

Reactions: 1
Dom is a naturally good looking girl- Bon Bon has had an insane amount of cosmetic work done! So please do not count the two together!
I've actually met both girls in person and I think Bonnie is alot prettier than Dom in real life. Id say Dom is just more glam. Also both girls have had lip fillers and botox

I have some shared acquaintances with Dom and have been in her presence a handful of times over the years. Whilst there's no denying she's gorgeous, I wouldn't call her beauty natural hair colouring, fillers, botox and glam outfits play a role. Her younger sister has conventional beauty that's eye catching in person.

I met Bon Bon a couple of times at different events a few years back, when she had her blonde balyage and I thought she was absolutely gorgeous in real life. Her online presence was smaller and she wasn't as smug as she is now, which no doubt helped her appear more attractive! She had a fuller face and was very pleasant and I thought she was remarkably pretty. She didn't have fillers at that point.

Last edited:
I've actually met both girls in person and I think Bonnie is alot prettier than Dom in real life. Id say Dom is just more glam. Also both girls have had lip fillers and botox
I thought Bonnie had naturally big lips, her sister does too and their dad Gerry had big lips.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.