Bonnie Ryan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That happened last year - May/June just before she had her last baby. To be honest I didn’t know about Tattle until then either!!

Reactions: 1
That happened last year - May/June just before she had her last baby. To be honest I didn’t know about Tattle until then either!!
Same 😊 no notion who she even is but all the huns were talking about it and tagging her. Brought lots of people tattles direction.

Proof Bon Bon never does any work in reality- when she does get an odd job she drags the arse out of it by posting non stop.

Reactions: 5
She did my make up a few times when she rented a space in a studio in Clondalkin. Obviously raking it in from all her freebies to do it now.

Is she any good ?
It was ok. The first time she didn’t do anything with my brows (fill them in etc), then the next time she did. I had insider info that complaints had been made and passed on to her so she upped her game.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
It was ok. The first time she didn’t do anything with my brows (fill them in etc), then the next time she did. I had insider info that complaints had been made and passed on to her so she upped her game.
Was she expensive? I feel like when she shows pics her kit is all pr products she gets for free

For someone with nearly 80,000 followers, her engagement rate seems to be very low. Barely 500 likes on any given post

I dont like the "tut" noise she makes when talking and pauses. How do you describe that click noise when somebody puts tongue at back of their teeth? What is that called!?

She even talks like that too! I’d say she is sick she wasn’t nominated for any of the stellar awards, at least I don’t think she was

She even talks like that too! I’d say she is sick she wasn’t nominated for any of the stellar awards, at least I don’t think she was
I’m starting a petition. Bonnie needs to be rewarded for all the time she spent reading and replying to brides last year. Her dedication won’t be matched.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m starting a petition. Bonnie needs to be rewarded for all the time she spent reading and replying to brides last year. Her dedication won’t be matched.
It honestly was unmatched. Bonbon spent the entire lockdowns quoting brides up and down the country. I am right in saying she has no actual makeup qualifications?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.