Bonnie Ryan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has Bonnie been fighting on the front lines unbeknownst to us? She is excited to go on holidays and “decompress after a manic year and a half”..
🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔😶😶😶😶😶😐😐😐😐😐🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤠🤠🤠🤠
Bonnie has led such a privileged life that she has absolutely no idea about the daily slog that the majority of us have to endure.

Reactions: 4
The absolute neck on Bon Bon using gifted sculpted pr products on her brides 🙄
What? Why?! I presume that's what the brands want. I know high profile muas and of course they add their pr gifts to their kits, surely that's the point of the gifts.

Reactions: 3
What? Why?! I presume that's what the brands want. I know high profile muas and of course they add their pr gifts to their kits, surely that's the point of the gifts.
I’d imagine she charged her client full price whilst using free products.

Reactions: 2
MUAs tend to get lots of free or heavily discounted products, it’s not a big deal in my opinion. Once the products are good quality and the service is good I don’t care how they acquired them 😂

Well it would explain her lifestyle when the only expense her business has is her time.

Yes you pay for a persons time and skill set, that’s how it works.
I personally don’t consider “one look Bonnie” particularly skilled though

Yes you pay for a persons time and skill set, that’s how it works.
I personally don’t consider “one look Bonnie” particularly skilled though
Oh I know how the MUA business works believe me lol
Wonder if she charges the same as someone who pays for products and have to invest in their kit.

Oh I know how the MUA business works believe me lol
Wonder if she charges the same as someone who pays for products and have to invest in their kit.
I would imagine she invests plenty into her kit, makeup costs a bomb and she couldn't possibly rely on freebies alone. Products run out very quickly when they're one of your favourites to use on clients.
And as if she is going to have 2 price tiers because she gets sent pr. You absolutely do not sound like someone that has a clue about how the MUA business works by what your saying here tbh 😄

I would imagine she invests plenty into her kit, makeup costs a bomb and she couldn't possibly rely on freebies alone. Products run out very quickly when they're one of your favourites to use on clients.
And as if she is going to have 2 price tiers because she gets sent pr. You absolutely do not sound like someone that has a clue about how the MUA business works by what your saying here tbh 😄
Yikes! Ok then.

Sorry brides but Bonnie is out of office 😆😆😆, you’ll have to wait for a quote

• Haha
Running errands is such an annoying turn of phrase. Your Irish, it’s called “doing a few bits”

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Did anyone see the stories she had about painting her house! Is everything not beige already and the tester pots she posted were u guessed it more beige🙄🤯

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.