Bonnie Ryan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It honestly was unmatched. Bonbon spent the entire lockdowns quoting brides up and down the country. I am right in saying she has no actual makeup qualifications?
That’s what I’m guessing. I’ve never seen her do one single bride.

Reactions: 2
Feck sake. All of that hopping out of the bed at 5:30 and replying to the sum total of five brides and she didn’t even get a nomination? Do they not know how hard she worked and how long it takes to delete “sent by iPhone”after every email to try and make yourself look more profesh?? Haters! Time to push the boat out Bonnie and start getting up at 4:30, email 10 brides this time and you might be in with a shot next year

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She is so sad. Rosie had those boots on her stories yesterday so of course Bonnie had to hot foot it first thing this morning and get a pair. And saying the black bralette would look nice under a white shirt, the very thing Rosie wore out last weekend 🙈🤣

She is so sad. Rosie had those boots on her stories yesterday so of course Bonnie had to hot foot it first thing this morning and get a pair. And saying the black bralette would look nice under a white shirt, the very thing Rosie wore out last weekend 🙈🤣
She is obsessed with Rosie 😬😬😬 wonder will she start a clothing line? 5arthq?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Those boots look tit on her. Who the duck does she think she is? They look like wellies on her - not flattering at all.

The shapes she was throwing while admiring herself trying on those clothes. She's an awful eegit.

Reactions: 4
Oh my god I actually can’t 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Who rents a dance studio all to themselves and then acts as if they’re auditioning for Step Up? This is too much 😂 what a loser

• Haha
Reactions: 9
All we need now is Rosie recording herself dancing in her home gym & we are back in my personal hell of lockdown 2 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.