Bonnie Ryan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I seen pictures of her last year before the pandemic in one of her highlights and I was actually really shocked at how different she looks now. She definitely has went too far in the pandemic weight wise 🙈 she also seems to be very rigid with her routines and food which doesn’t look great 🙈

Reactions: 4
Bonnie no more wears Rimmel make up than the man on the moon. Yes she applies it for the ads but that's it I'd say. Any other day its nars and sculpted by aimee connolly and benefit makeup

Reactions: 7
Why on earth is the TV on that wall?? And not even centred! Jesus it makes my left eye twitch just looking at it 😅 would it not make sense to have it on the brace?? Or furnish the room properly, it’s so bloody cluttered.

Reactions: 2
Why on earth is the TV on that wall?? And not even centred! Jesus it makes my left eye twitch just looking at it 😅 would it not make sense to have it on the brace?? Or furnish the room properly, it’s so bloody cluttered.
Stop I literally had to show my boyfriend last night because it bothers me so much, he also agrees it looks ridiculous 😅

The house in general has zero personality but does that really surprise us?

Bonnie no more wears Rimmel make up than the man on the moon. Yes she applies it for the ads but that's it I'd say. Any other day its nars and sculpted by aimee connolly and benefit makeup
Couldn’t agree more . She wears nars or CT .. the days when the make up looks too orange is when you know it’s the Rommel days . She doesn’t use it on her IG reels unless it’s a sponsored ad which means she doesn’t use it daily .. her life is so so dull ! She needs to eat a burger and relax the exercise she has wasted away to nothing since last March . I think it’s a control element with food

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Sure have you seen her mums house up for sale? Clutter central and everything white and grey. We see where Bonnie gets it from. I feel sorry for her, she spends 99% of her life in her house. She doesn’t seem to have any friends either.

Reactions: 5
Yes
Sure have you seen her mums house up for sale? Clutter central and everything white and grey. We see where Bonnie gets it from. I feel sorry for her, she spends 99% of her life in her house. She doesn’t seem to have any friends either.
Yes -- that house has been for sale for a while now. If we werent in covid times everyone would be going to a viewing for a nose to see it. Its certainly where Bonnie gets her taste from clutter and single palette colours. Except her mothers is all greys and dark colours. for 2 mill there is only on street parking !!! no garden or protected parking ! I would think all the kids will then get some form of money from the sale so bonbon will no doubt leave Kilbarrack and move back to the Tarf!

Reactions: 3
Yes

Yes -- that house has been for sale for a while now. If we werent in covid times everyone would be going to a viewing for a nose to see it. Its certainly where Bonnie gets her taste from clutter and single palette colours. Except her mothers is all greys and dark colours. for 2 mill there is only on street parking !!! no garden or protected parking ! I would think all the kids will then get some form of money from the sale so bonbon will no doubt leave Kilbarrack and move back to the Tarf!
No luck selling it at that price since it’s dropped to 1.85 and I’m not surprised at all. Didn’t realise there was no drive way or garden!!

Reactions: 1
What does she look like in this outfit going to the hairdressers, the sunglasses are like something from dynasty lol

also, getting your hair done over 3 days is a bit OTT

How has she still got tapes in since before Christmas? Tapes last 8 weeks max. She must have been getting them reapplied

Reactions: 9
My god EVERYTHING is beige now..... even the hair! She’s actually blending into her car seat in her stories.... can’t see her!! I think she’s a really strange person. Clearly a control freak. Absolutely nothing is filmed off the cuff with this one.... I always sense that even when she’s trying to be funny/ditzy.... she’s probably thought about it for half an hour before posting it. Sorry but I much prefer the sister! She’s just not as fake or weird imo.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.