Bonnie Ryan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
BREAKING NEWS - Bonnie is considering a change in vibe for her nail appointment. What an empty life she leads :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
BREAKING NEWS - Bonnie is considering a change in vibe for her nail appointment. What an empty life she leads :rolleyes:
literally on the edge of my seat wondering what she will do with her nails. Not sure if i will be able to sleep or concentrate on work! its just tooooooo riveting

Reactions: 2
Was that not the most boring Penney’s haul you’ve ever seen? I know you’ve a limited slot but still I’m sure you could do better then that

Reactions: 4
Was that not the most boring Penney’s haul you’ve ever seen? I know you’ve a limited slot but still I’m sure you could do better then that
It’s like she didn’t make it past the entrance and the beauty stands 😂 in fairness I know of a few who were in this morning and came out with feck all

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Apparently there’s feck all in penny’s stock wise 🙈 dunno why she even showed us the stuff as it was hardly a haul🤣

• Haha
Apparently there’s feck all in penny’s stock wise 🙈 dunno why she even showed us the stuff as it was hardly a haul🤣
I'm just back from pennys . Loads of stock ..plenty of everything. No one on top of you . The best pennys experience to be honest . Fair play to pennys .

Reactions: 5
I'm just back from pennys . Loads of stock ..plenty of everything. No one on top of you . The best pennys experience to be honest . Fair play to pennys .
I have my appointment for Saturday, can't friggin wait 🤗🤗🤗

I have my appointment for Saturday, can't friggin wait 🤗🤗🤗
Enjoy . It was nice to back . I could have bought so much but have to remember didn't need it all in one go . Lovely summer bits . Gorgeous house bits and kiddies bits . 45 mins was plenty of time to shop then loads time to pay . I just had a list and then when I got my bits had a bit of time to browse . Really well run..

Enjoy . It was nice to back . I could have bought so much but have to remember didn't need it all in one go . Lovely summer bits . Gorgeous house bits and kiddies bits . 45 mins was plenty of time to shop then loads time to pay . I just had a list and then when I got my bits had a bit of time to browse . Really well run..
Great to hear, I'm so excited, watching people's stories to see what I actually want to pick up and trying to have a strategy to use the time wisely 😅. Its the simple things in life you'd miss, can't beat a good ol' trip to penneys 🤩

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.