Bonnie Ryan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ireland’s number one bridal makeup artist.
Well she sends bridal emails, I’ve never seen her actually do a bride but she is flat out on the emails everyday.
Someone please tell me what Bonnie does? Is she a full on Insta hun???

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She can’t be an insta hun.... everyone and their mother knows the black chunky boots left the scene months ago. Fashion is clearly not her forte. Neither is her makeup considering it’s one look all the time!

Reactions: 3
She can’t be an insta hun.... everyone and their mother knows the black chunky boots left the scene months ago. Fashion is clearly not her forte. Neither is her makeup considering it’s one look all the time!
Same as Tara make up and Rosie con. Always the same look

Reactions: 2
Which is which. Does Bon Bon have issues with ya know lip colours that aren’t fecking beige

I literally came on to say the same thing, screen shot it and all 😂 she has to be trolling, she can’t honestly see a difference between these?!

Reactions: 6
What has Bon Bon exhausted. Try working 12 hours giving vaccines and then doing the shopping. .

• Heart
Reactions: 6
What has Bon Bon exhausted. Try working 12 hours giving vaccines and then doing the shopping. .
Sorry but she is exhausted from getting her new converse and carrying that wig around all day how dare you

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She did wash her hair and do those stupid videos with her brother. . Of course she’s exhausted

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.