Bonnie Ryan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The date might have meant something to them, we got married on a Saturday but got lucky it was on a date that had a lot of memories

Reactions: 2
Did she not already celebrate her would be wedding day a few months ago? I could have sworn she did.. she got all dressed up in a black dress to go downstairs and sit in the kitchen..

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Did she not already celebrate her would be wedding day a few months ago? I could have sworn she did.. she got all dressed up in a black dress to go downstairs and sit in the kitchen..
She did, it was back in March, I think that may have been for when they got engaged. I could be totally wrong in saying that.

Reactions: 3
Possibly, or maybe for lack of people she has to invite considering the girl spends 99% of her life in her house and has probably seen about 3 people in the last year. She seems tight with her money in fairness, driving around with rain water leaking through the roof!!

I wouldn't imagine they have money troubles. Maybe they wanted to put guests off coming 😆😆

• Haha
She’s actually so obsessed with herself and her wedding. Whatever will she do when it’s all over? She’ll be posting wedding pics for about 5 yrs after.....with John’s face blurred out!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Because she has absolutely nothing else going on in her life!! i swear 80 year olds have more of a life than her and John!

She’s actually so obsessed with herself and her wedding. Whatever will she do when it’s all over? She’ll be posting wedding pics for about 5 yrs after.....with John’s face blurred out!

Reactions: 4
Why was she getting married on a Monday?!
I know a girl that got married on a Monday too! It was soooo strange. She was a beautician and said it was so that she would have her other beauty and hair friends there as they would defo be off work and it meant she could get the exact hairdresser she wanted too. Like Bonnie she done her own make up aswell. It’s so random tho, wouldn’t imagine other guests would be chuffed having to go to a wedding on a Monday 🤣 everyone at that wedding I know of was like wtf

Reactions: 6
"bride to be " is an actual personality trait for her .. then " wife" will be her personality....

Reactions: 5
She will be dying to copy Rosie with the “my husband” shite

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I am currently unable to form a sentence that fully captures my true opinion on that ‘top’ she was sporting last night, dolled to the 9’s for her bedroom mirror 🤐

Reactions: 3
I am currently unable to form a sentence that fully captures my true opinion on that ‘top’ she was sporting last night, dolled to the 9’s for her bedroom mirror 🤐
Never mind the clothes, I can’t get over the wall mounted tv in the bedroom. TVs in bedrooms are chavvy at the best of times but that’s so big and prominent in such a cramped looking space. She has no taste whatsoever.

Attachments

Never mind the clothes, I can’t get over the wall mounted tv in the bedroom. TVs in bedrooms are chavvy at the best of times but that’s so big and prominent in such a cramped looking space. She has no taste whatsoever.
I’m surprised she even has a minute to watch tv in her bedroom seeing as she gets up at 5am 🙄

Worst outfit I've ever seen on her, it looks like it was made from toilet paper and crepe paper.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.