Bonnie Ryan #2 Bon Bon has finally married her John John and is BF’s with Rosie Con Con

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just took 5 minutes out to count the likes on her latest grid photo for the craic… she only got 98 likes 😯 that’s seriously low engagement for considering her following. I get a similar amount on a photo and only have 200 followers 😆

• Wow
Reactions: 5
It’s looks tacky - I hate see though stuff like that. Hair the same as usual and white earrings with a black outfit - WTF!!!!

Reactions: 3
It’s looks tacky - I hate see though stuff like that. Hair the same as usual and white earrings with a black outfit - WTF!!!!
She looks ridiculous - ooh look I'm wearing black underwear 🙄 totally tacky.
And as for the sunglasses.
Give me strength!

Reactions: 2
I’m still laughing at the glasses; now it turns out the red carpet & arrival drinks were outside so that makes it less mental but still zero excuse. People must have been creased laughing at her.

Reactions: 1
This is what I mean about Bonnie’s style. She always gets it wrong. She does something that shows how behind in the style stakes she is. 7 or 8 months ago she might pull the outfit off but last night she looked ridiculous. The sunglasses were not cool or edgy as she would have liked to be seen as.

Reactions: 5
The absolute state of the posing out of her. a second rate Irish instagramer at best, not a Hollywood star. She's bang average looking and hardly talented. It's beggars belief the carry on of her🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Her sister Babs on the other hand is absolutely beautiful and doesn't seem a fraction as full of herself

Reactions: 10
My ‘no make up make up look ‘. “Amazing how I’m
Not wearing anything but looks like I am’….Says the one with tattooed eyebrows, fake eyelashes , lips……need I go on !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
My ‘no make up make up look ‘. “Amazing how I’m
Not wearing anything but looks like I am’….Says the one with tattooed eyebrows, fake eyelashes , lips……need I go on !!!
Which also happens to be identical to Bonnie’s ‘full glam’, ‘bronzed goddess’ and ‘bridal chic’ and every other time she has done make up. She’s beyond shite and boring!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her video of her in Paris and no sign of her original engagement ring 🙄🙄 what a douche

Reactions: 3
The video of her cat walking in that pink dress 🤢 I can’t cope with her, how does she think that looks good? Mortifying.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.