Bonnie Ryan #2 Bon Bon has finally married her John John and is BF’s with Rosie Con Con

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else feel like she's digging for content since the wedding is over and now she's trying to hard... typical bonny! I mean the whole desperate housewive but far from stepford wife in her d4 tracksuit but somehow trying to relate with the not unpacking for a week is just not cutting it for me
Absolutely she gained thousands of followers because of her wedding dress videos been shared so she's trying so hard to be something she isn't as she thinks she's a kardashian now

Reactions: 1
Her head as swelled since the wedding and she has serious notions about herself now, as if she wasn’t bad before. The new followers won’t be long unfollowing when they realise she is a vain bore who does nothing all day. Maybe she should treat her new followers to some of her impressions 😆😆 remember that 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It’s no wonder she was apparently asked so much if she changed her engagement ring, she literally has them in every photo lol

Reactions: 2
I hate when she puts that Labrinth song on with her stories of her posing and staring off into the distance. The sandals with that dress! 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Her idea of what a mad day is needs adjusting 🤣
Do the fellas who marry the likes of Bonnie and Lauren just want a Stepford wife?! Like oh she's off doing one of her hobbies/getting nails done/brows done🙈🙈 I'd imagine neither can boil an egg

Reactions: 6
There’s the last minute dress she pulled from the fam bam’s wardrobe as she’d nothing . Give me a break ffs! I’m sure every last waking second was put into ‘the dress ‘ since she had a date. Same as Pippa. DHL arrives 11th hour ….is this a trend we all suppose to get in awe of or what ???!!!!!

Reactions: 11
She is just tragic. The notions from Bonnie are next level. She still has her likes hidden for the vip grid photo. Say she is fuming the engagement on that photo isn’t higher

Reactions: 2
The sun glasses. . Oh I needed that laugh. Such a sad life she has.

Reactions: 3
She has her father’s over inflated sense of self importance that’s for sure. Her confidence for someone who contributes the sum total of duck all is off the charts. Dope

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.