Bonnie Ryan #2 Bon Bon has finally married her John John and is BF’s with Rosie Con Con

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s hardly “work” if it’s a PR trip she’s been invited to! Who does she think she is?!! 🤣

Reactions: 4
Bonnie’s definition of work is different to the 98% rest of the world. She wouldn’t know a proper days work if it hit her in the face

Reactions: 8
What’s she doing wearing sunglasses in the airport?!! No one knows or cared who you are Bonnie 🙄

Reactions: 1
I laugh at the influencers. When they suddenly get married or engaged they all become lefties. She’s getting the hand in every opportunity she can!😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Lol at her “I’ve had people ask me what LRP products I use but skincare is just so specific” and a link to their website with a Google images photo posted instead of actually showing what she uses. In other words she uses none of it. She doesn’t mind skincare being specific when she’s flogging other tit

Reactions: 3
What's the story with her makeup set up, everything just plonked on the table, no towel down underneath it, I'd say it's her first job this year! Makeup as predicted, underwhelming

I see Lottie got hair extensions, she looks so much better with longer hair. Pity she hadn’t had them for being bridesmaid.

Can someone teach Bonnie how to apply lashes please? Constantly one sloping down like she's suffering from bells palsy

• Haha
Why would you share a story about a guy complimenting that ugly raggy dress she was wearing?? She actually thinks she’s gorgeous. This one’s obsession with herself is just on another level. I don’t feel the need to share compliments I get from people with others. Why does she?

Reactions: 7
Exactly. If that happened to me I would keep it to myself because I would be too embarrassed to be seen as bragging. She adores herself. It was probably all in her head anyway

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.