Blossomingbirds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1) I know people who are good mates with her hubby, and they can’t believe how much he’s changed, and that they all take the mick out of him for it because he “never used to be like that”.

2) she said in her latest posts, she decided to give away the item that Amazon give her, yet there is a long list of terms and conditions. Surely then that’s an Amazon giveaway, and she’s not giving away her items out of the goodness of her own heart/her own pocket?

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
1) I know people who are good mates with her hubby, and they can’t believe how much he’s changed, and that they all take the mick out of him for it because he “never used to be like that”.

2) she said in her latest posts, she decided to give away the item that Amazon give her, yet there is a long list of terms and conditions. Surely then that’s an Amazon giveaway, and she’s not giving away her items out of the goodness of her own heart/her own pocket?
I’m not surprised he has changed. I actually followed him before her and he just seemed like a normal guy. This latest ad is a bit cringe. Why the need to use your kids to make money?! Especially when it’s not something he has ever portrayed an interest in.
That amazon T&Cs was way too long and tiny - ain’t nobody bothering to read that!

Reactions: 1
God, they are both down in the boulevard advertising crewe clothing, yawn.

Reactions: 1
God, they are both down in the boulevard advertising crewe clothing, yawn.
And the stories she has put on the Boulevard insta page are full of typos. So professional 😳. Someone much better could be getting paid for these jobs. Also one of the stories is Martha in her pram, stating that it is feeding time. Absolutely no need to post that, it’s pointless, just posting your child as an ad on yet another public profile. They really annoy me, they use their kids so much.

Reactions: 5
The place was packed, they must have known she was coming. Colin doing his modeling. Obviously a joke but with the pair of them they’re so false you wouldn’t know if he was trying to be funny or not.

Reactions: 2
And the stories she has put on the Boulevard insta page are full of typos. So professional 😳. Someone much better could be getting paid for these jobs. Also one of the stories is Martha in her pram, stating that it is feeding time. Absolutely no need to post that, it’s pointless, just posting your child as an ad on yet another public profile. They really annoy me, they use their kids so much.
“crispy” winter walks 😏

I liked Anna when she worked and was real. Since Instagram became her "job" it's ad after ad hidden in boring cheesy posts about being a mother with "precious moments" 🤮 The final straw was after her baby was born, the cheese factor was unbearable, post after post of her holding her "precious bundle" cutesy snaps of her oh so perfect kids, shots of her breast feeding her "content little angel" in her "new born bubble" with the obligatory AD chucked in of course! Save us the Poundland psychobabble! We get it, you're enjoying being a mum and your kids are cute but how about some actual content other than your kids. Take some maternity leave ffs and enjoy your baby and come back when you can post something interesting?!

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
See she hasn't changed so 😂 like others I unfollowed when she announced her 3rd pregnancy I knew it was going to be ad after ad, I mentioned before a good while ago on this thread that Anna was one of my faveorites when she was working while doing ig on the side, she was much more relatable. Then she gave up the job for the ig life and I knew then I wouldn't be long unfollowing. I haven't checked her page in ages and just seen this thread pop up so decided to catch up, sad to see she has turned out to be a full on Instahun as predicted and I'm not surprised her husband is beginning to aswell.

Reactions: 5
Just spotted them in belfast xmas markets strolling around,cheesy grins,noses up in the air.. Himself holding her arm and swinging an umbrella in the other hand. Nearly choked on my bratwurst.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
The “pumpin and dumpin” story - wtf? That’s just what you want while driving down the M2. Anna’s breast milk all over your car from her throwing it out the window from the car in front at 70mph

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Can someone please explain her second most recent IG post to me?! She says it’s a photo Colin took of her last week that he sent to her - basically saying that she didn’t even know it was being taken - YEAH RIGHT! It looks totally staged IMO. You can tell by the child’s eyes, they’re wide open and like she’s looking out the corner of them, following dad’s instructions.

Anyway to me it looks like her daughter is helping to prop the baby’s head up against Anna’s teat for a feeding session, and in the other hand Anna is holding a milk bottle. Anna is also holding on to one of her mammaries. Is she filling the bottle with her milk?

Can someone please explain her second most recent IG post to me?! She says it’s a photo Colin took of her last week that he sent to her - basically saying that she didn’t even know it was being taken - YEAH RIGHT! It looks totally staged IMO. You can tell by the child’s eyes, they’re wide open and like she’s looking out the corner of them, following dad’s instructions.

Anyway to me it looks like her daughter is helping to prop the baby’s head up against Anna’s teat for a feeding session, and in the other hand Anna is holding a milk bottle. Anna is also holding on to one of her mammaries. Is she filling the bottle with her milk?
It’s like all her photos, staged and fake.

It’s like all her photos, staged and fake.
Totally agree! It's all so fake and over the top. She thinks that by putting in some self deprecating nonsense that she is keeping it real but it's just grates more! Perfectly posed, matching outfits, flowers in the background, filtered photos are not real! Then there are the comments ...precious moments, I'm so lucky ...😴 Also, that breast milk out the window post was so unnecessary, great content Anna!

The Belfast saying of this year is “Ats us nai” (that’s us now in Belfast accent basically. She doesn’t live in Belfast but tries to be funny/relevant but fails “Ats Christmas Na”.

NA?!! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
The Belfast saying of this year is “Ats us nai” (that’s us now in Belfast accent basically. She doesn’t live in Belfast but tries to be funny/relevant but fails “Ats Christmas Na”.

NA?!! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
Oh dear Lord! 🙄 my cheeks are burning with the second hand embarrassment 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
If there's one thing that really annoys me (there are many) about these insta 'influencers' it's their bad spelling and grammar. As a brand rep it looks so bad !!

Christ, they’ve cranked the cringometer up a few levels today 🤢
I am single and have no kids. In reality do people really get on like this ?! Tell me they don't. It's just not normal. They make me want to barf. Even the comments about martha, yes we know you love your kid but f&ck me.

Reactions: 10
In reality do people really get on like this ?! Tell me they don't. It's just not normal. They make me want to barf. Even the comments about martha, yes we know you love your kid but f&ck me.
Nope, this is not the norm to be so utterly OTT/cringe/cheesy. Probably over compensating as part of me thinks she was convinced she was having a boy 🙊 I’d say she already had her twee hashtags all planned out for that too #wethoughtwehadeverythingbeforewehadyou blah blaaah bokeeeee 🤢

• Haha
Give me a f**king break. Yeah, we all have a copy of a Chanel booking in front of us on the bedroom floor when we’re breastfeeding.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.