Blossomingbirds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Commenting on Mrs Meldrum latest post, telling her "its just an app" emmmm no love its what furnishes and decorates your houses, free clothes for the fam, toys for the kids, holidays abroad and hello fresh dinners!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Clearly sniffing after a #kindly gifted stay with Galgorm estate. Why couldn’t she just say where the treats were from without tagging them. She sickens my ars*

Reactions: 6
I always think this about those incredibly curated accounts, blossomingbirds, littlewoodlife, hunters and heels... I would love to be invisible and follow them around for the day. Behind their sickly sweet online personas you just know they are dragons behind the scenes. People that are laid back by nature don’t strive to present their lives in such a perfect fashion (which a self deprecating caption here and there to let them off the hook from their ridiculously over styled kids playroom photo).
I think some of them are very much putting it on and you can 100% see through them. Too sweet to be wholesome! Although I have met blossoming birds and littlewoodlife in person several times. Anna was always a bit rude and seemed a bit too busy for the non "instagram famous" crowd but Emma is just the biggest sweetheart! Honestly think she's one of the nicest people and I would say most of what she puts up seems very genuine which is rare in the cut throat world of "instafame!"

Reactions: 8
I stopped following BB as soon as she announced the new pregnancy, I just had enough of the constant ads. The thought of facing more ads I just could face it anymore. I used to to like Anna but every posts is an AD

Reactions: 7
I stopped following BB as soon as she announced the new pregnancy, I just had enough of the constant ads. The thought of facing more ads I just could face it anymore. I used to to like Anna but every posts is an AD
I know girls in my place of work did the same. They called it as soon as she had exhausted the same pics of her kitchen and living room a few times, that she’d be announcing a pregnancy and more ads

Reactions: 3
Funny encounter of sorts with BB recently, as I’ve said before, we live in the same town and our kids go to the same school. This was a couple of months ago. As I was queuing to park to collect my kids she was crossing the road with hers, she was grinning like a lunatic and looking all round her in front of me as I waited at the pedestrian crossing, so she was crossing the road directly in front of my car, I assumed she was really intensely smiling at someone she knew or a relative or something, but quickly realised she wasn’t - she was totally on her own, she was smiling and looking all around her to see if anyone was looking at her/recognising her, totally ignoring her kids, flicking her hair and pushing her stomach out/rubbing her belly in a really over the top way to attract attention - no one looked near her and the place was absolutely mad with other mums and dads, grandparents etc. she seemed so desperate for someone to look at her and was dressed like a Boden catalogue model when everyone else was in leggings/tracksuit bottoms, yet no one have her one second of attention. To me this just explained why she is so OTT about her “perfect life” on instagram because on a day to day basis, no one even notices her, everyone else was far too interested in their children/their routine to stop and worship
her🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Funny encounter of sorts with BB recently, as I’ve said before, we live in the same town and our kids go to the same school. This was a couple of months ago. As I was queuing to park to collect my kids she was crossing the road with hers, she was grinning like a lunatic and looking all round her in front of me as I waited at the pedestrian crossing, so she was crossing the road directly in front of my car, I assumed she was really intensely smiling at someone she knew or a relative or something, but quickly realised she wasn’t - she was totally on her own, she was smiling and looking all around her to see if anyone was looking at her/recognising her, totally ignoring her kids, flicking her hair and pushing her stomach out/rubbing her belly in a really over the top way to attract attention - no one looked near her and the place was absolutely mad with other mums and dads, grandparents etc. she seemed so desperate for someone to look at her and was dressed like a Boden catalogue model when everyone else was in leggings/tracksuit bottoms, yet no one have her one second of attention. To me this just explained why she is so OTT about her “perfect life” on instagram because on a day to day basis, no one even notices her, everyone else was far too interested in their children/their routine to stop and worship
her🤣🤣🤣
I don’t know why, but it doesn’t surprise me!!

her🤣🤣🤣
So funny! Doesn’t surprise me. I also saw her at the same school, looking rough, frazzled and trying to hide one morning, but she must have rushed home to do hair, makeup and change of clothes, as half an hour later she was on stories all breezy and smiley 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Desperate for a quick quid. Does she f**k use Johnson baby products!! All the cases taken against them. Only recently they recalled some of their own products. All for the money, she’s pathetic.

its so obvious from pics of colin and anna together who wears the trousers ! The christening pic of him in his aul scarf today says it all lol

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Desperate for a quick quid. Does she f**k use Johnson baby products!! All the cases taken against them. Only recently they recalled some of their own products. All for the money, she’s pathetic.
poor Martha only 7 weeks old and already her bath time pics are all over Instagram for anyone to see.

• Sad
She loves when she’s nothing to do and sit and hold the wee bundle!! Eh, Anna, you forgot the bit about setting the place up to showcase your child to make money. 🙄

She loves when she’s nothing to do and sit and hold the wee bundle!! Eh, Anna, you forgot the bit about setting the place up to showcase your child to make money. 🙄
Could you really be annoyed setting all that nonsense up with a new baby.

Reactions: 2
Could you really be annoyed setting all that nonsense up with a new baby.
Well I guess it depends on what’s more important, a lazy day just sat loving your new baby or a morning of getting your hair and makeup perfect and staging your sit down with a cuppa and baby.
no maternity leave for Anna!! She’s not stopped with her ads since she had the baby.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Anna is the equivalent of those girls who post loads of lovey dovey pics/quotes about how amazing their bf is and how they are so in love. In reality the relationship is tit and they are trying to fool themselves. pathetic anna pathetic. You are a grown adult with 3 beautiful kids. Enjoy it and stop trying so bloody hard cos no one actually cares!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.