Blossomingbirds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ugh, So passive aggressive in the latest stories. Anna tries far too hard to win the race to the bottom with her oh so witty captions 🤨 So glad she is subtitling her stories now so i don’t have to listen to her nasaly tones 🙉
And she hasn’t had time to sit down? Well she certainly had time to do a full face of makeup and hair to do her stories

• Haha
Reactions: 6
And she hasn’t had time to sit down? Well she certainly had time to do a full face of makeup and hair to do her stories
Shes always trying to make it out as if she is unorganised and just winging it, I doubt someone who was a store manager of a large Tesco/ owns their own business could wing it 🙄

Reactions: 4
She’s wearing a lot of makeup today!! Why would you bother with a newborn baby!

Reactions: 1
Shes always trying to make it out as if she is unorganised and just winging it, I doubt someone who was a store manager of a large Tesco/ owns their own business could wing it 🙄
I know from a few people that’s dealt with her in different situations that she is a control freak, and overbearing about it .... definitely not winging it

Reactions: 2
I always think this about those incredibly curated accounts, blossomingbirds, littlewoodlife, hunters and heels... I would love to be invisible and follow them around for the day. Behind their sickly sweet online personas you just know they are dragons behind the scenes. People that are laid back by nature don’t strive to present their lives in such a perfect fashion (which a self deprecating caption here and there to let them off the hook from their ridiculously over styled kids playroom photo).

Reactions: 6
I always think this about those incredibly curated accounts, blossomingbirds, littlewoodlife, hunters and heels... I would love to be invisible and follow them around for the day. Behind their sickly sweet online personas you just know they are dragons behind the scenes. People that are laid back by nature don’t strive to present their lives in such a perfect fashion (which a self deprecating caption here and there to let them off the hook from their ridiculously over styled kids playroom photo).
This 👆🏻 100%

I think BB annoys me the most as she is local to me and I know it is all fake, yet a lot of people around me are sucked in by the ads and stories, and feel not good enough. They can’t see she is all smoke and mirrors, the right angles, carefully monitoring what she posts, and living beyond her means. She is no better/different than anyone else, and I know this for fact, so it grates to hear people I know mentioning her when comparing themselves/their lives/their house etc

Reactions: 7
The self deprecating posts really annoy me. You are so right. BB is so cheesy, does ny head in.

I’ve only just noticed the ad for bananas on her grid. That is a new low 🙈🤣 especially as All That’s Pretty and others have already been at it. Cringe

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I feel so sorry for those poor children!
I actually think she has given those little girls a good life, although a slight skewed life of things are given to you for free, they been used for #ad income and all of their lives have been put out there without their consent.
A good life, yes but with a camera on your face and their mental health? Well that’s for the future to predict

I think a few years down the line their mental healthy will be messed up. I am in education and I see the other side of the coin, kids whose parents or members of the family are involved heavily with social media etc are constantly bullied. All people see is the free stuff and the 💰 with little or no regard to those around them!

Last edited by a moderator:
I think a few years down the line their mental healthy will be messed up. I am in education and I see the other side of the coin, kids whose parents or members of the family are involved heavily with social media etc are constantly bullied. All people see is the free stuff and the 💰 with little or no regard to those around them!
I agree, I couldn't put my girls in front of the camera so much for the world to see and what is it teaching them??

How long before BB has an add or aff link for method cleaning products! All that’s pretty just had one today so sooner or later it filter’s down so they’re all pushing the same crap! Leaves me feeling I don’t want to support these brands any longer.

She tries to be relatable and down to earth but she couldn’t be further from that. She’s fake and nothing natural about her. EVERYTHING is staged. It’s a sad thing that she puts a face of make up on to breast feed her baby and post it. Yes yes Anna, we know you’re still there. The work will still be there when you’ve spent some time with your new baby. All the pre prepared meals, the cleaning products and the brown bananas,... all those brands waiting for you to showcase them. Oh.... and your children.

Reactions: 3
FA24D27C-3FE5-490C-B115-FB2989E32C1A.jpeg

Laura-ad has been on today declaring her love for #ad method

Guess who is in the comments looking for some action on the ‘ol Method gravy train? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Oh method - yeah I wondered why Mother of All Adventures showed that on her stories yesterday, that was a undeclared Ad then!

I really can’t stand how Anna and Colin comment on Each other’s grid posts- they’re more than likely sitting next to each other when they’re doing it 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.