Blossomingbirds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What are the 3 of them like in that xmas market pic. The kids are like grannies and shes like a hooker in those boots . Saying nout bout the cape 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What are the 3 of them like in that xmas market pic. The kids are like grannies and shes like a hooker in those boots . Saying nout bout the cape 😂
I think she thinks they’re all gorgeous.
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, I guess.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Another day another #AD. Unfollow, so flipping contrived ana boring.

I take it from the lack of car showing off that she didn’t get the discovery that she wanted!

If her husband is buying her a meaningful gift for having a baby how does the company end up sending her a pile of gift items?

Reactions: 2
If her husband is buying her a meaningful gift for having a baby how does the company end up sending her a pile of gift items?

I thought this too. He must have said who it was for 🙄 how embarrassing. That's begging if you ask me 🤷

• Wow
Oh Hi, my name is Anna and I’m so relatable. Some of you asking about my chain.!! How convenient, here’s so freebies I got too and all by chance from the people that make the chain everyone was asking about.

• Wow
I was in the polling station at the same time as her yesterday and was using her old address. That means her ID and credit must still be to that address too. If I was the new owners I’d be livid

W
I was in the polling station at the same time as her yesterday and was using her old address. That means her ID and credit must still be to that address too. If I was the new owners I’d be livid
Why? Is her credit bad ?! Lol

W
Why? Is her credit bad ?! Lol
I don’t know what her credit is like 😂
Do you mean why would I be livid if I was the new owners? Well because if she’s still using her ID and electoral details as the old address that means the new Range Rover and god knows what else will be taken out at the old address and the owners will know nothing about it. I just wouldn’t like someone using my address

Reactions: 1
Another day another AD. Look at the good she is doing raising money for charity. Off you duck, you are just feathering your own nest!!

Reactions: 6
The other annoying thing about Anna is how she feels the need to write stupid add-on messages on her notes, like, “car seats left off at nanny’s house so we can have maximum space.” Why?? In case anyone accuses her of not using child car seats?! Who would even notice these stupid things. It’s like she adds a disclaimer to every naff post.

• Haha
I
Another day another AD. Look at the good she is doing raising money for charity. Off you duck, you are just feathering your own nest!!
Im finding this whole cash for kids thing with all these different bloggers really uncomfortable to watch. Yes its for charity but theyre also bigging themselves up, handing out free advertising to all these different stores and just appearing very disingenuous. Am i just being scrooge ?!

Reactions: 6
I
Im finding this whole cash for kids thing with all these different bloggers really uncomfortable to watch. Yes its for charity but theyre also bigging themselves up, handing out free advertising to all these different stores and just appearing very disingenuous. Am i just being scrooge ?!
I agree 100%. There is no selfless good deed, these instragrammers are lapping up the self promotion for sure.

I
She’s in buying for families that are less fortunate and there she is listing off the brands that they stock... bugaboo etc.... Just another #Ad Anna, I hope you got your cut.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.